- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb Family Home Occupying A Generous Private Site On The Outskirts Of Drumbo On The Comber Road In Lisburn
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen With Granite Worktops Including Integrated Appliances And Centre Island Unit, Open Plan To Dining Area With Gas Stove
- Three Reception Rooms
- A Sunroom Off Kitchen With Wood Burning Stove
- Spacious Living Room With Feature Fireplace
- Family Room With Solid Wood Flooring
- Four Double Bedrooms Including Master With Ensuite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom With Separate Shower Cubicle
- Utility Room
- Separate WC And Cloakroom
- Generous Adaptable Accommodation Ideal For Modern Day Living With An Array Of Fine Features
- Oil Fired Central Heating/uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Option To Convert Large Roofspace With Gable Windows Into Further Accommodation
- Extensive Parking And Turning Area To Front And Back
- Good Sized Delightful Private Front And Side Gardens In Lawns With Decked Sitting Area And Feature Mature Planting
- Paddock And Two Stables
- Superb Rural Setting Yet Drumbo Is Only Minutes Away With Belfast And Lisburn And Many Other Parts Of The Province Easily Accessible Via M1 Motorway Network
- Ideal For A Wide Range Of Buyers With Early Viewing Advised To Appreciate It In Its Entirety
Additional InformationThis superbly designed family home occupies an excellent generous private site in a rural setting. Whilst enjoying this quiet location it is only minutes from Drumbo and very convenient to both Belfast and Lisburn.
The property has been extremely well thought out offering modern spacious, flowing and adaptable accommodation which is ideally suited to cater for everyday family living. This is further enhanced by an array of fine features both internally and externally combined with an immediate warmth and overall ambiance.
Rarely does the opportunity arise to purchase such a quality home with so much and more to offer. Appealing to a wide range of potential buyers, early inspection is essential to fully appreciate every aspect of this unique home.
- Solid wood front door to...
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling. Ceramic tiled floor. Shelved hotpress with copper cylinder.
- CLOAKROOM WITH WC:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling. Low voltage spotlights. Matching ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.49m x 4.55m (18' 0" x 14' 11")
Cast iron fireplace with granite hearth. Cornice ceiling. Solid wood floor.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.93m x 3.56m (16' 2" x 11' 8")
Cornice ceiling. Solid wood floor.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA:
- 6.27m x 5.49m (20' 7" x 18' 0")
Range of high and low level units with granite worktops. Franke 1.5 bowl sink. Centre island with stainless steel circular sink and boiling water tap. Rangemaster double oven and 5 ring gas hob. Built-in wine fridge and wine rack. Space for American style fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Hotpoint microwave. Ceramic tiled floor. Gas stove and slate hearth. Vertical radiator.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.68m x 3.63m (12' 1" x 11' 11")
Matching ceramic tiled floor. Firefox multi-fuel stove and slate hearth. uPVC double glazed door leading outside.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.09m x 2.97m (13' 5" x 9' 9")
Built-in Sliderobes. Low voltage spotlights.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit. Corner shower unit with Triton electric shower. Extractor fan. Ceramic tiled floor. Half tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.86m x 3.56m (12' 8" x 11' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.58m x 3.56m (11' 9" x 11' 8")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.56m x 3.3m (11' 8" x 10' 10")
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit. Panelled bath with tiled surround. Fully tiled corner shower unit with Mira electric shower. Radiator. Low voltage spotlights. Ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM/REAR PORCH:
- 3.56m x 2.95m (11' 8" x 9' 8")
Range of high and low level units. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. Stainless steel sink unit. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage spotlights. Double glazed wooden back door.
- Concrete entrance pillars to tarmac driveway and turning area with extensive parking to the rear. Front garden in lawn with mature trees. Enclosed side and rear garden in lawn backing onto fields with a paddock and stables, extending to approximately 1.5 acres in total.
From Belfast: Go through Drumbo village onto the Front Road which meets the Comber Road, no. 307 is on the right. From Lisburn: From Sloan Street continue on the Saintfield Road, through the roundabout at junction with M1, along the Saintfield Road which forks left and then turn onto the Comber Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
27th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »