This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Located in the heart of the vibrant Ballyhackamore village in East Belfast
- Ground Floor unit 1,680 Sq. Ft. (156 Sq. M)
- Excellent Retail/Restaurant Opportunity
- Unit available for handover Autumn 2018
Belfast is Northern Irelands capital and largest city with a population of c. 700,000 and a further extensive catchment population within a 10 mile radius. The subject unit is located in Ballyhackamore, which is a vibrant suburb approximately 3 miles from Belfast City Centre. The unit occupies a highly prominent position on the Upper Newtownards Road and benefits from high volumes of both passing vehicular and pedestrian flow.
The redevelopment will comprise one high quality unit which will appeal to both retail and leisure
occupiers. The ground floor unit will be finished to shell specification to include shop front. The unit is ideal for a restaurant or coffee shop and presents an excellent opportunity to secure representation in a thriving F&B hub.
The unit will be available for handover by autumn 2018.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »