- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- CLOSING - Tuesday 2 March 2021 at 12 Noon
- Detached red brick building extending to 4,168 sqft.
- Excellent location fronting Antrim Road.
- Access available from Willowbank Gardens.
- Suitable for a variety of uses (subject to relevant planning permissions).
- Situated on a generous site of 0.12 Acres.
We have been instructed to bring this property to a close on Tuesday 2 March 2021.
Initial bids must be placed prior to Tuesday 2 March 2021 at 12 Noon to ensure inclusion in the next round of bidding.
We will only be accepting further bids after this date from parties who have already made an initial bid.
A bid must include the following;
- The proposed offer amount in pounds sterling.
- Proof of funds must be provided by way of a bank statement or letter from solicitor / accountant.
- Purchaser name and full contact details.
- Purchaser ID – passport / driving licence & utility bill (dated within the last 2 months)
- Your solicitor details.
- Any conditions associated with your bid.
Please note, the vendor reserves the right not to accept the highest, or indeed any, offer made.
The subject property comprises a substantial two storey detached former Probation Board office situated on the eastern side of Antrim Road in North Belfast.
There is also a 2 storey flat roof extension on the northern boundary of the site and a garage situated to the rear. There is car parking to the front of the building for approximately 4 cars.
The property is of red brick traditional masonry construction with a pitched slate roof. Internally the property comprises a reception area, a number of small and large offices and welfare facilities.The site itself extends to approximately 0.12 acres and is protected by steel perimeter fencing, further security is provided internally by an intruder alarm.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »