- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Third Floor Apartment
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen / Dining Area with a Range of Integrated Appliances
- Spacious Lounge with Floor to Ceiling Windows
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite
- Private Residents Parking
- Gas Fired Central Heating / uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Ideally Situated for Commuting into Belfast
- Public and Private Transport Links in Close Proximity
- Chain Free Property
- Excellent Investment / First Time Buy
Additional InformationA stunning apartment located off the popular Crumlin Road in North Belfast a short stroll from a vast array of local boutiques, bistros, cafes and schools. Ideal for those who commute to and from Belfast City Centre by bus or car.
The apartment benefits from a spacious hallway, a large open plan living and dining area with stunning floor to ceiling windows. A modern fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances. The property has two well - proportioned bedrooms, the master bedroom benefits from an ensuite shower room. A modern bathroom with a white three-piece suite.
The property also benefits from uPVC double glazed windows, gas fired central heating and car parking space.
Whether you are intending to downsize, trying to get onto the property ladder or investing, this is definitely a property to view.
COVID-19: Please complete the Covid-19 Self Declaration form on our website before attending a property viewing. Please wear a face mask and practice social distancing at all times during your appointment. A maximum of two people per household may view a property at one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- COMMUNAL FRONT DOOR:
- Communal hardwood front door, intercom access, tiled floor leading to stairs, parking and elevator.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood front door, wooden floor, storage cupboard, intercom access. Leading to...
- KITCHEN / DINING OPEN PLAN TO LOUNGE:
- 6.88m x 5.82m (22' 7" x 19' 1")
Single bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units stainless steel door handles and laminated work surfaces. Four ring hob and stainless steel electric oven, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated washer / dryer, partly tiled walls. Open plan living / dining area with floor to ceiling windows.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.75m x 2.9m (15' 7" x 9' 6")
Floor to ceiling windows.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising of corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, Low flush WC, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.61m x 2.92m (11' 10" x 9' 7")
Floor to ceiling windows, built in storage.
- White suite comprising panelled bath chrome mixer taps and telephone hand shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin chrome mixer taps, partly tiled walls, extractor fan, heated towel rail and ceramic tiled floor.
- Gated entrance with security and allocated parking spot.
Travelling countrybound along the Crumlin Road, Edenderry Lofts is on your left hand side after the petrol station.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »