This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Semi-Detached home in superb location
- Generous Front Lounge with Bay Window
- Separate Sitting Room with Feature Fireplace
- Spacious Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Extended and Open-Plan Layout to Rear
- Three First Floor Bedrooms
- Modern Family Bathroom with White Suite
- Corner Site with Enclosed, South-Facing garden to rear
- Driveway Parking for Two Cars, Accessed via Pommern Parade
- Natural Gas Fired Central Heating / uPVC Double Glazed
- Roof replaced in 2016
- New carpets
- No onward chain
- Short stroll to local shops and amenities. Only 1 mile to Ballyhackamore Village
Additional InformationPrimarily accessed via Pommern Parade, this attractive semi enjoys a generous, corner site. It therefore has a driveway with off-street parking to the rear in addition to an enclosed, south-facing rear garden.
Recently renovated and decorated throughout, the property is extended to the rear on the ground floor. There are two separate reception rooms and the well-appointed open plan kitchen opens in to a further dining area which overlooks the garden. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a modern family bathroom with white suite.
Well-presented and recently recarpeted, it offers bright and spacious family accommodation close to a range of nursery, primary and secondary schools. Offering easy commuting via public or private transport, 303 is also within walking distance of a host of local amenities. Ballyhackamore Village with its array of eateries and shops is also only a mile away.
Internal inspection is strongly recommended.
- Composite front door with glass side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, recessed spotlights, tile effect laminate floor tiles. Storage cupboard with combi Worcester gas boiler and vented for tumble dryer.
- LOUNGE:13' 2" x 10' 5" (4.02m x 3.17m)
- (into bay). Laminate wooden floor, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM:10' 6" x 10' 0" (3.2m x 3.05m)
- Cornice ceiling, feature cast-iron fireplace with granite hearth. Archway to:
- DINING ROOM:9' 10" x 8' 6" (2.99m x 2.58m)
- Open plan to:
- KITCHEN:16' 9" x 5' 5" (5.10m x 1.64m)
- Range of high and low level units in wood veneer finish, integrated fridge/freezer, oven and four ring gas hob, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap, tiled splashback, dishwasher and washing machine. Recessed spotlights, tile effect laminate floor tiles.
- REAR PORCH:
- PVC Door to rear.
- BEDROOM (2):10' 4" x 9' 11" (3.15m x 3.03m)
- Picture rail, built-in cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):13' 3" x 9' 9" (4.03m x 2.97m)
- (into bay). Picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3)/STUDY:7' 5" x 6' 2" (2.25m x 1.89m)
- Picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM:5' 7" x 5' 7" (1.71m x 1.70m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with gas shower unit over, low flush wc with dual flush, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap. Tile effect laminate floor tiles. Access to roofspace.
- Brick pavior pathway. Private, gated pebble driveway with parking for two cars. Access to side and rear. Paved south facing rear patio, lawn. Garden shed. Outside light, outside tap. Double gates onto Pommern Parade.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
55th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views