- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Three bedroom accommodation
- Mahogany double glazed windows
- Roofspace insulation
- Approximately 2.5 miles from Claudy Village
- Approximately 3 miles from Park Village
- Mature private plot
- Negotiable completion
We bring to the market this three bedroom detached bungalow set in this rural location approximately 2.5 miles from Claudy Village and approximately 3 miles from Park Village. This fine home set on spacious, neat grounds is sure to be of instant appeal to a variety of today's discerning buyers and early appointment to view comes highly recommended. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
- Entrance Porch:-
- with tiled floor; mahogany glazed door to:-
- with double radiator.
- Return Hall:-
- Hotpress and Immersion Heater; access to roofspace.
- Living Room:-
- 12'0"x 10'7" (3.66 x 3.23 m) : tiled fireplace and hearth with high output back boiler; all lighting; overlooking front.
- Sitting Room/ Third Bedroom:-
- 12'10" x 12'2" (3.91 x 3.71 m) :- plumbed 'Stanley' multi-fuel stove; single radiator; overlooking front.
- Kitchen/ Dining:-
- 16'2" x 12'6" (4.93 x 3.81 m) : single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and water filter; 'Oak' fronted eye and low level units; built-in ironing board; saucepan drawers; display cabinet; 'Stanley' oil fired cooker; 'Philips' gas hob; ducted extractor fan; plumbing for automatic washing machine; 'Indesit' fridge; part wall tiling; tiled floor; strip lighting; overlooking garden; mahogany door to rear garden.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 14'8" x 8'10" (4.47 x 2.69 m) : overlooking rear; single radiator.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 15'9" x 9'4" (4.80 x 2.85 m) : overlooking front; single radiator.
- 9'9" x 8'10" (2.97 x 2.69 m) : acrylic bath with handles; pedestal wash-hand basin; close coupled w.c.; tiled walk-in shower cubicle with thermostatic fittings; part wall tiling; tiled floor; single radiator.
- Garage/ Shed:-
- 36'10" x 11'11" (11.23 x 3.63 m) : double opening doors; light; oil tank and power points.
- 26'11" x 12'3" (8.20 x 3.73 m) : power points; lights; double opening doors.
- Concrete hardstand and stone wall to front with double entrance gates to each side of property; outside light.
Private rear garden with mature golden leylandii; sycamore tree; mature shrubs; flowers and plants; good sized rear garden in lawn; view towards Foreglen; outside light and tap; fixed clothesline.
Capital Rateable Value: £100,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor's Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: F24
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »