This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A unique property that is absolutely perfect for anyone running a business from home
- Very useable basement with its own front door access
- Fabulous family home with c.2 acres of gardens and superb countryside views
- Accommodation and basement expanding to circa 3700 sq.ft
- Beautifully presented and well maintained throughout with generous accommodation
- Modern white kitchen with a centre island and lovely views overlooking the garden
- Large lounge with dual aspect windows over-looking the gardens and countryside
- Four double bedrooms, the master with a modern en-suite shower room
- Large family bathroom with a separate shower and bath
- Spiral staircase from the utility room leading to the basement
- Basement with light, power and private access, ideal for business use
- Lovely sunroom on the basement level leading to the garden
- Surrounding gardens with a feature pond and mature trees
- Attached double garage with twin doors
- Convenient location and on the school bus route to local schools
So Many Options!
It is a pleasure to bring a property with such unique accommodation and options to the market as it is sure to attract a range of potential purchasers, from those that work from home, possibly in the retail business, to those with children and need space for a games room or training equipment. The property itself is nothing but a pleasure and offers excellent space and lovely features, in particular the modern kitchen and spacious lounge that enjoy beautiful garden and countryside views.
The main residence comprises a modern white kitchen with a centre island and plenty of dining space, a large lounge with a solid wood floor and dual aspect windows with lovely views, a utility room with a guest wc and a spiral staircase leading to the basement, four double bedrooms – the master with a modern en-suite shower room and a large modern family bathroom with a separate shower and bath. There is an attached double garage and of course the amazing basement that is fully kitted out with lights, power and its own private access.
Last but not least is the lovely sunroom to the rear of the property that is accessed through the basement – just a lovely place to spend a sunny morning in complete privacy overlooking the rear garden and pond with all the wildlife you could wish for.
There is approximately two acres of surrounding gardens to enjoy and nothing but rolling countryside to the rear, children will just love the space and freedom they will have to play and explore. Whilst a ride on lawn mower will be required they are not difficult gardens to maintain.
The location is convenient to Lisburn, Hillsborough, Belfast and Carryduff, it is only a ten minute drive to Forestside Shopping Centre and four miles from the M1 Motorway at Lisburn with access to Sprucefield and easy access to a host of local schools and colleges via public transport which passes the front of the house, as well as a number of convenient amenities.
To arrange a viewing please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room measurements and layout
Entrance Hall 6’ x 5’7”
Kitchen / Dining 18’4” x 11’11”
Lounge 18’4” x 16’3”
Sunroom 17’8” x 10’6”
Utility Room 11’11” 8’1”
Bedroom 1 14’1” x 10’
Bedroom 2 14’3” x 12’
Bedroom 3 14’2” x 10’
Bedroom 4 10’5” x 9’11”
Family Bathroom 11’9” x 7’1”
Attached Garage 22’3” x 16’4"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.
How much will it cost?
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »