- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted
- A comprehensive range of electrical sockets and light fittings
- Panelled internal doors and modern quality door furniture
- Bevelled edge skirting board and architraves
- Mains operated smoke alarm, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Satellite, TV points to all bedrooms, kitchen, lounge and family room
- Gas fired central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators and energy efficient boilers
- High quality, soft close units with high quality worktops and handles
- Integrated appliances to include oven, electric hob, extractor hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher, laundry washer/dryer
- BATHROOMS, ENSUITE & WC
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Chrome shower enclosure with clear glass and thermostatically controlled shower in ensuite
- Bathroom with thermostatically controlled shower over bath and screen door
- CARPETS, TILING & FLOORING
- Wooden flooring to kitchen and hallway
- Full height to shower enclosure, and around bath
- Floor tiling to bathroom, ensuite and WC
- Splashback tiling to wash hand basins
- Carpets to bedrooms, stairs and landing
- Double glazed windows in uPVC frames
- Excellent levels of floor, wall and roof space insulation
- Traditional brick to front facade
- Outside tap
- Allocated car parking space
Additional InformationThis mews style town residence of approximately 1,765 Sq Ft fits seamlessly into the existing footprint of this Victorian residence and takes full advantage of the unique period features.
Externally, the grey-white bricks on the main facade are embellished with polychromatic detailing and dressed sandstone with Tudor style dormers and canted bays.
Wellington Terrace presents a considered continuity to the heritage architecture but with a unique and modern twist. The sleek front elevation has clean and modern lines presented in a Belfast style brick and black steel roof.
The neighbouring Lisburn Road is well known for some of the best coffee houses and eateries in the City, as well as a vast selection of boutiques, artisan bakeries, delis, and grocery stores. Perhaps what is most appealing about 30 Wellington Park is that it provides the perfect balance of city and space across indoor and outdoor venues.
A short walk towards Queen's University opens up into the stunning Botanic Gardens and adjoining parkland leading to the tranquil Lagan Towpath. Each idyll provides the perfect surroundings to enjoy the great outdoors.
Considering 30 Wellington Park's setting in the vibrant Queen's Quarter, it goes without saying that education is well catered for from nursery right through to third level education.
While many amenities are available within walking distance, the location has convenient travel links through the city and further afield. The Metro bus service accesses all corners of Belfast, with Adelaide railway station connecting to Central Station and beyond.
- Hardwood front door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Corniced ceiling. Tiled floor. Stairs to...
First Floor Return
- Panelled bath with shower fitment over, drench shower head and shower screen. Fully tiled walls. Vanity unit. Low flush WC.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower cubicle with drench shower head. Low flush WC. Vanity unit. Fully tiled walls.
- UTILITY CUPBOARD:
- LIVING / DINING ROOM:
- 6.02m x 5.41m (19' 9" x 17' 9")
Corniced ceiling. Laminate wood effect flooring. Open plan to:
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN:
- 4.01m x 3.78m (13' 2" x 12' 5")
Corniced ceiling. Full range of high and low level units with stone effect work surfaces. Single drainer 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated washer / dryer. Integrated 'Indesit' dishwasher. Integrated fridge/freezer. 'Indesit' 4 ring ceramic hob and oven. Stainless steel splashback and extractor hood.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.01m x 3.89m (13' 2" x 12' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.17m x 4.11m (13' 8" x 13' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.01m x 4.01m (13' 2" x 13' 2")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.49m x 4.19m (18' 0" x 13' 9")
- STUDY / POTENTIAL ENSUITE:
- 2.97m x 1.7m (9' 9" x 5' 7")
Velux window. Plumbed for ensuite if required.
- GARDEN AREAS:
- Garden to front. Allocated car parking space to the rear.
- Services Charges - £855.75 per annum.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »