- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
A superbly presented three bedroom ground floor apartment situate in this popular residential development offering convenience to Foyle Bridge and new Riverside walkway whilst just minutes away from shopping complex leisure amenities and retail parks.
PVC double glazing
Internal panelled doors
Three bedroom accommodation
Bathroom & ensuite
Fitted intruder alarm
Patio garden to paved terraced garden
Open plan Lounge/Kitchen
All floor coverings in sale
Early occupation available
Maintenance Management Charge payable per annum.
Capital Rateable Value: £145,000 Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor’s Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: C75
- Entrance Hall:-
- maple flooring; mains smoke alarm; intercom system; double radiator; shelved airing cupboard with single radiator; built-in cupboard with ‘Ariston’ heating boiler.
- 17’5” x 14’3” (5.30 x 4.34 m) : modern wooden fire surround with granite inset and hearth; gas fire; maple flooring; recessed lighting; telephone point; two double radiators; PVC double opening doors to patio area; opening to:-
- 12’5” x 9’9” (3.75 x 2.97 m) : 1¼ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap; fitted with maple effect eye and low level units; part wall tiling between units; stainless steel ‘Candy’ electric hob and stainless steel matching fan underoven; stainless steel chimney extractor fan; ‘Candy’ integrated fridge/freezer; ‘Candy’ dishwasher; automatic washing machine; maple flooring; recessed lighting; double radiator.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 14’9” x 11’8” (4.49 x 3.55 m) : telephone point; overlooking rear; maple flooring; double radiator.
- 9’1” x 3’9” (2.76 x 1.14 m) : close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin with splashback; rectangular fully tiled walk-in shower cubicle with ‘Redring Expressions’ electric shower fitting; extractor fan; tiled floor; double radiator.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 11’7” x 10’4” (overall) (3.53 x 3.15 m) : (currently used as office) with built-in storage cupboard; telephone point; overlooking rear; maple floor; double radiator.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 10’6” x 10’4” (3.20 x 3.15 m) : telephone point; maple floor; overlooking front; double radiator.
- 10’3” x 8’4” (3.12 x 2.54 m) : white suite comprising acrylic bath; close coupled w.c.; vanity unit; quadrant shower cubicle with mains shower fitting; tiled floor; extractor fan; part wall tiling around bath; fitted shaving mirror with shelves and light; double radiator.
- Enclosed paved terraced patio garden to front with wall enclosure next footpath; communal parking to rear.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »