This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well Appointed Red Brick Terrace Property In Highly Sought After Location
- Recently Renovated To A High Standard
- Gas-Fired Central Heating
- Reception Room Into Kitchen & Dining Area
- Three Bedrooms
- Modernised Fully Tiled Bathroom with Panelled bath/shower
- Garden To Rear With Patio Area
- Within Close Proximity To City Centre Rail & Bus Links
Additional InformationGOC Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this pristine terraced property located off the Holywood Road. The ground floor comprises of a spacious living room which leads into the kitchen and dining area with excellent understair storage. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, two of which will easily fit a double bed. The fully tiled bathroom is modernised with high pressure shower. The garden to the rear is laid in lawn and patio area with a shed providing excellent storage.
Due to the property's excellent rail & bus links to the city centre it will appeal to a wide range of buyers. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- UPVC door. Oak effect wood flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.17m x 4.19m (13' 8" x 13' 9")
Into bay. Oak effect wood floor. Wired for Virgin media.
- KITCHEN & DINING AREA:
- 2.84m x 5.18m (9' 4" x 17' 0")
Full range of high & low level units, oak wood effect work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated fridge freezer, washer/dryer, hob with stainless steel under oven, stainless steel extractor hood, part-tiled walls, recessed spot lighting, TV fitting. Additional storage under stairs.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.86m x 3.61m (12' 8" x 11' 10")
Built in robes & TV fitting on wall.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.87m x 3.61m (9' 5" x 11' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.87m x 2.06m (9' 5" x 6' 9")
Built in storage.
- 2.03m x 1.65m (6' 8" x 5' 5")
Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, bath and integrated shower unit, mirrored storage cupboard, heated towel rail, .Tiled floor & walls.
- Rear garden area laid in lawn with patio area. Shed which has room for bicycles.
Travelling along Holywood Road, towards the city centre, turn right onto the Palmerston Road. Victoria Road is the third on the left.
(in last 30 days)
141st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »