- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- PVC DOUBE GLAZED WINDOWS
- PVC FRONT & BACK DOORS
- CARPETS & BLINDS INCLUDED IN SALE
- EPC RATING C
- This is a delightful semi-detached home offering an ideal opportunity for a young family or those wishing to downsize to purchase a home that is just 2 years old and has had many extras added to the property to include multi fuel stove, additional storage to kitchen and bedrooms. This home has been well cared for by its present owners and is in pristine condition throughout. There is the added benefit of a garage.
Viewing is highly recommended.
- Having tiled floor.
- GUEST TOILET & WHB
- Having tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 4.80m x 3.71m (15'9" x 12'2")
- Having multi fuel stove, laminated wooden floor.
- KITCHEN 4.14m x 3.33m (13'7" x 10'11")
- Having excellent range of eye and low level units, tiling between units, concealed lighting under units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, stainless steel extractor hood hob, oven, microwave, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, tiled floor, dining space.
- UTILITY ROOM
- Having eye and low level units, tiling between units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Landing having hotpress.
- MASTER BEDROOM (1) 3.61m x 3.61m (11'10" x 11'10")
- Having wall to wall built in wardrobes, laminated wooden floor.
- Comprising of fully tiled walk in shower, WHB, WC, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2) 3.68m x 3.18m (12'1" x 10'5")
- Having laminated wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (3) 2.69m x 2.62m (8'10" x 8'7")
- Having built in wardrobe, laminated wooden floor.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising of double width fully tiled shower, WHB, WC, tiled floor.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- GARAGE 15'9" X 11'1" Having roller door, light and power points, side window and door.
Artificial lawn to front.
Paved patio area to rear.
- ESTIMATED ANNUAL RATES
- Estimated Annual Rates: £862.47 (Sept 2020)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »