This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well presented first floor apartment
- Spacious open plan living/dining area
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two well proportioned bedrooms - master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Residents parking area
- Gas fired central heating
- uPVC double glazed window frames
Additional InformationThis well presented first floor apartment comes to the market and will no doubt appeal to the market and will no doubt appeal to a discerning purchaser seeking to buy within this modern development. The property comprises an entrance hall with storage area, two good sized bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room, main bathroom, large living room/dining area leading to balcony and a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Convenient to Bangor Town Centre, Bloomfield Shopping centre as well as public transport and the Outer Ring, we would encourage early viewing.
- Communal front door, intercom and communal hallway to stairs.
- Hardwood front door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Storage cupboard and recessed spotlights.
- 9.19m x 3.61m (30' 2" x 11' 10")
Max. Excellent range of high and low level units with a single drainer stainless steel sink unit. 4 ring stainless steel gas hob, stainless steel under oven and stainless steel extractor fan over. Plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights, breakfast bar, intercom and access to the balcony.
- Contemporary white suite comprising of a push button WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and a panelled bath with mixer tap over. Ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights and extractor fan.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 6.96m x 2.84m (22' 10" x 9' 4")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising a push button WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and a fully tiled shower cubicle with a thermostatically controlled shower. Partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.34m x 2.77m (14' 3" x 9' 1")
- Car parking.
How much will it cost?
(in last 30 days)
33rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »