- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented First Floor Apartment
- Spacious Living/Dining Area
- Modern Open Plan Kitchen
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms - Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room
- Parking Area
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Within Walking Distance Of Bloomfield Shopping Centre
- Convenient To Bangor Town Centre, Schools and Public Transport
Additional InformationSet just off the Bloomfield Road South, this beautifully presented first floor apartment will be of immediate appeal to the market.
One of the larger apartments within the development, number 30 offers excellent rooms throughout with a finish to match.
There are two large double bedrooms - master bedroom with ensuite shower room, living/dining area, modern fitted kitchen and main bathroom in a white suite.
Benefiting from gas fired central heating and upvc double glazed window frames, this property enjoys low outgoings overall.
Immediate viewing is a must!
- Communal front door, Intercom and communal hallway to stairs.
- Hardwood front door to the entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Storage cupboard and Recessed spotlights.
- LIVING/KITCHEN DINING
- 9.19m x 3.61m (30' 2" x 11' 10")
Excellent range of high and low level units with a single drainer stainless steel sink unit. 4 ring stainless steel gas hob, stainless steel under oven and stainless steel extractor fan over. Plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, Integrated fridge freezer, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights, breakfast bar, intercom and access to the balcony.
- Contemporary white suite comprising of a push button WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and a panelled bath with mixer tap over. Ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights and extractor fan.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 6.96m x 2.84m (22' 10" x 9' 4")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising of a push button WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and a fully tiled shower cubicle with a thermostatically controlled shower. Partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.34m x 2.77m (14' 3" x 9' 1")
- Car parking.
Travelling along Bloomfield Road South turn into Upritchard Court and turn into the second turn on the left to get to number 30.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »