- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Self Contained Ground Floor Office
- Toilet facilities and Kitchen
- To Let by way of assignment
- Gas Heating
- Triple Glazing
- Office furniture may be available to purchase
A mid terraced self contained office building within the Queens Quarter. Located on the vibrant University Street close to the junction with Botanic Avenue with its mix of educational facilities, hotels, book shops, cafes and professional services.
The ground floor space provides open plan offices with a WC and kitchen and extrenally a yard to the rear. Offices have been newly decorated and carpeted. Gas Heating and triple glazing.
Term – By way of assignment, remainder of current lease, was 6 years from 15/4/19 Rent – £5400 per annum exclusive
Buildings Insurance – circa £600 per annum
Management fee of 5% plus VAT on the rent
No VAT on rent
Rates Payable according to the Land & Proeprty Services website are £5,452.67 per annum.
The following link gives an insight to the talent and opportunity that this building and location offers: – https://www.investni.com/invest-in-northern-ireland/ict.html
Suitable for a wide range of potential occupiers, potentially suitable to hi-tech companies seeking expansion close to the Queens University and its large pool of highly educated students and spin off businesses.
Further details of any of the our commercial properties are available directly from our office at 4 Malone Road Belfast and should you require any information please do not hesitate to contact us.
• All properties are subject to 5% management fee plus VAT on the annual rent. • Service Charge will be applicable to all properties that are not completely standalone / self-contained units. • Buildings Insurance is arranged by the Landlord and reimbursed by the tenant annually. • Where rent is quoted per week the rent is payable monthly in advance; calculated by multiplying the weekly rent by 52 and dividing by 12. • All tenancies are subject to minimum one quarters deposit and a guarantor. • All applicants will be required to fill in an application form. • All details are subject to contract and without prejudice.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »