- Self Contained Office Building
- Suitable for wide range of office uses
- Economy 7 heating
- A mix of open plan and private offices
Ground floor – 28.15sq.m / 303sq.ft First Floor – 33.64sq.m / 362sq.ft Second Floor – 33.86sq.m / 364sq.ft
A mid terraced self contained office building within the Queens Quarter. Located on the vibrant University Street close to the junction with Botanic Avenue with its mix of educational facilities, hotels, book shops, cafes and professional services.
The ground floor space provides open plan offices with a WC and kitchen and extremally a yard to the rear.
The first floor provides two reasonable sized offices suitable for board meetings or private offices again the first floor provides a further kitchenette and two WC’s
The second floor provides two offices again suitable for a variety of uses or storage space.
Term – 3 to 12 years Rent – £12,000 per annum exclusive Buildings Insurance – circa £600 per annum Management fee of 5% plus VAT on the rent No VAT on rent Rates Payable according to the Land & Proeprty Services website are £5,452.67 per annum.
The following link gives an insight to the talent and opportunity that this building and location offers: – https://www.investni.com/invest-in-northern-ireland/ict.html
Suitable for a wide range of potential occupiers, potentially suitable to hi-tech companies seeking expansion close to the Queens University and its large pool of highly educated students and spin off businesses.
Further details of any of the our commercial properties are available directly from our office at 4 Malone Road Belfast and should you require any information please do not hesitate to contact us.
• All properties are subject to 5% management fee plus VAT on the annual rent. • Service Charge will be applicable to all properties that are not completely standalone / self-contained units. • Buildings Insurance is arranged by the Landlord and reimbursed by the tenant annually. • Where rent is quoted per week the rent is payable monthly in advance; calculated by multiplying the weekly rent by 52 and dividing by 12. • All tenancies are subject to minimum one quarters deposit and a guarantor. • All applicants will be required to fill in an application form. • All details are subject to contract and without prejudice.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »