- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Terrace Property Located Just Off The Popular Barnetts Road
- Bright And Spacious Lounge/Dining Area
- Modern Kitchen With A Range Of High And Low Level Units
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Double Glazed Windows
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Luxury White Bathroom Suite With Panelled Bath
- Newly Landscaped Gardens In Lawn And Sizable Patio Area
- Convenient Location Close To A Range Of Local Amenities
This well presented mid terrace boasts ease of access to Ballyhackamore Village, George Best Belfast City Airport and the Holywood Exchange with Belfast City Centre also easily accessible via both road and rail. Internally the home boasts a bright and spacious living environment and comprises; an open plan lounge/dining room, modern fully fitted kitchen and three good sized bedrooms. Other benefits include PVC double glazing, modern bathroom with white suite, gas fired central heating and a large private rear garden in lawn with a patio area and large shed. This home is ideally suited to the first time buyer, young professional or investor alike and an internal inspection is essential to appreciate fully all it has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door, storage under stairs and tiled flooring.
- Lounge/Dining Area 19'2 x 10'0 (5.84m x 3.05m)
- Tiled hearth and original parquet flooring.
- Kitchen 10'0 x 9'3 (3.05m x 2.82m)
- Excellent range of white gloss anthracite high and low level units, single drainer sink unit, stainless steel oven, ceramic four ring hob, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, concealed lighting, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Storage cupboard and gas boiler.
- Bedroom 1 10'9 x 9'5 (3.28m x 2.87m)
- Range of built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 9'5 x 8'0 (2.87m x 2.44m)
- Range of built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 9'5 x 8'9 (2.87m x 2.67m)
- Luxury white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, low flush wc, vanity unit, towel rail, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Pebbled area to front.
Newly landscaped garden to rear in lawn (seeded), large patio area, large garden shed surrounded by hedging and storage area.
Please note the photograph showing the rear lawn is for illustrative purposes only.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
59th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »