- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Deceptively Spacious Family Chalet Bungalow
- Four good sized bedrooms
- Two plus Receptions
- High Gloss White Fitted Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating
- 2 Bathrooms/Shower Room with white suite,
- Large basement area.
- Detached Garage with Easy Access Auto Remote Control Fob Roller Door
- uPVC Summer House/External Conservatory with sunken fish pond.
- Barbeque Hut with built in BBQ Pit/Garden Bar
A substantial detached chalet bungalow that enjoys a landscaped mature site with south facing extensive rear gardens in a most sought after prime residential location. The property is within short walking distance to Dunmurry Railway Station, Belfast and Lisburn Bus Routes including Andersonstown Glider and leading primary and grammar schools, supermarkets as well as Dunmurry Village. Four good sized bedrooms, 3 with built in wardrobes, a walk in attic, hidden attics under eaves, half slide robes storage on landing. High Gloss White Fitted Kitchen open plan to Living Room/Dining Morning Room. Downstairs bathroom with white suite, toilet and vanitory unit. Small half tiled utility room which currently houses washing machine and gas tumble dryer. Upvc double glazed doors and windows. Rewired approx 12 years ago. Gas central heating and gas tumble dryer. Detached garage with remote control roller door for easy access and extensive driveway with ample car parking. Double basement with extensive storage space. Summer House/Outdoor Conservatory with tiled floor, sunken pond with water feature. Good fresh presentation throughout. Well worth a visit ! EPC D56
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed double entrance doors to;
- ENTRANCE HALL / PORCH
- Built-in robes, storage understairs, half tongue and groove wood panelling, wood floor tiles.
- LOUNGE 23'11 x 12'10 (7.29m x 3.91m)
- Canadian maple wood strip floor, tongue and groove ceiling, spotlights.
- LIVING ROOM 15'5 x 12'4 (4.70m x 3.76m)
- Canadian maple wood strip floor, wall panelling, marble resin fireplace with tiled hearth, ceiling rose, archway to;
- FITTED KITCHEN 10'6 x 8'7 (3.20m x 2.62m)
- Range of high and low level high gloss units, formica work surfaces and breakfast bar, single drainer modern sink unit with mixertap, 5 ring hob, double oven and grill, extractor fan, splashbacks, plumbed for dishwasher, chrome spotlights, wood tiled flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 11'1 x 7'5 (3.38m x 2.26m)
- Build-in slide robes, tongue and groove half wall panelling, original wooden floorboards.
- BEDROOM 4 10'5 X 9'10 (3.18m X 3.00m)
- Plumbed for wash hand basin, original wooden floorboards.
- INNER HALL
- Storage cupboard, further cupboard with shelving, half tongue and groove wood panelled wall, wood tiled flooring.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Panelled bath with Victoria mixertaps and shower head, glass panel shower door, wash hand basin, low flush w.c, tongue and groove walls and ceiling with pvc panelling, tiled floor, storage cupboard.
- LOWER LEVEL 30'2 x 9'1 (9.19m x 2.77m)
- Light and power, Worcester gas boiler.
- FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 15'0 x 11'3 (4.57m x 3.43m)
- Range of mirror slide robes, wash hand basin with vanity unit, spotlights.
- BEDROOM 2 12'6 x 9'6 (3.81m x 2.90m)
- Built-in slide mirror slide robes, built-in wardrobe, original wooden flooring.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Electric shower unit, low flush w.c, wash hand basin with vanity unit, chrome effect sanitary ware, pvc wall panelling and wood tiled flooring.
- Extensive front, side and south facing rear gardens, neat lawns to front and rear, apple trees, mature shrubbery, spacious sheltered side garden with flagstones, Steps leading to extensive gardens and;
- SUMMER HOUSE / CONSERVATORY 12'6 x 7'6 (3.81m x 2.29m)
- Tiled floor with sunken pond and water feature.
- DETACHED GARAGE 18'7 x 11'1 (5.66m x 3.38m)
- Pvc roller door, light and power, up and over door to rear of garage.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »