- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi detached family home.
- Three bedrooms.
- Two reception rooms.
- Kitchen / dining area.
- Extended sun porch.
- White bathroom suite.
- developed roofspace.
- Dual central heating.
A comfortable semi detached family home within this established sought after residential location which is within walking distance to both the Andersonstown and Glen Road. Three bedrooms / two separate reception rooms. Kitchen / dining area. Extended sun porch. White bathroom suite. Upvc double glazed windows / doors. Dual oil fired and solid fuel central heating system. Developed, floored and sheeted roofspace. Large detached garage / workshop / carport. Enclosed. private / secure, south facing rear gardens. Walking distance to excellent transport links / schools / churches / shops. Well worth viewing. EPC F21
- GROUND FLOOR
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
- Upvc double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Cloaks Space, storage understairs.
- LOUNGE 12'6 x 11'7 (3.81m x 3.53m)
- Feature cast iron fireplace with slate hearth, built-in book case.
- LIVING ROOM 12'0 x 11'9 (3.66m x 3.58m)
- Feature mahogany fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, glass fronted solid fuel burner.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 17'0 x 5'10 (5.18m x 1.78m)
- Range of high and low level units, 4 ring ceramic hob, underoven, overhead extractor hood, plumbed for dishwasher, tiling, ceramic tiled floor, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tilt and turn window.
- EXTENDED SUN PORCH 11'5 x 9'7 (3.48m x 2.92m)
- Upvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'11 x 8'9 (3.63m x 2.67m)
- Built-in robes, overhead storage.
- BEDROOM 2 12'6 x 10'6 (3.81m x 3.20m)
- Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 3 7'11 X 6'11 (2.41m X 2.11m)
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Panelled bath, electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, tongue and groove panelling, hotpress with copper cylinder.
- Floored and sheeted, storage into eaves, light and power, built-in cupboard.
- Driveway to front and side, flagged and paved planted areas, carport with double doors to enclosed carparking, south facing, private and secure to rear.
- DETACHED GARAGE / WORKSHOP
- Light and power, oil fired boiler.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »