- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Spacious Three Storey Mid Terrace Villa Situated In Popular Town Centre Location
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Two With Built-In Wardrobes & Two Receptions
- Lounge With Bay Window, Window Seat & Feature Fireplace / Rear Reception With Fireplace
- Kitchen Area With Useful Covered Rear Porch/Utility Off / Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating System / Detached Garage Situated To The Rear Of The Home
- Enclosed Low Maintenance Garden Areas To The Front And Rear Of The Property
- Short Distance From Coastal Walks, Local Amenities & Bus And Railway Station
Additional InformationThis spacious mid terrace villa is situated on the ever popular Springfield Road area of Bangor, ideally located near to Bangor Town Centre and all its amenities. The home offers a bright lounge with bay window and feature cast iron fireplace, a further spacious reception room with fireplace and a kitchen area with useful covered porch area off. There are four well proportioned bedrooms, with two on the first floor and two on the second, and a three piece bathroom suite with Triton shower over the bath. The property further benefits from a detached garage to the rear of the home, garden areas to the front and rear and an oil fired central heating system. An ideal home for someone wanting both space and the convenience of having the Town Centre on your doorstep.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Wooden entrance door, tiled flooring, coving.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Glazed wooden entrance door, tiled flooring, single panelled radiator, coving.
- 4.37m x 3.05m (14' 4" x 10' 0")
Bay window with built-in window seat, coving, feature cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth, wood strip flooring, double panelled radiator.
- FAMILY / DINING ROOM:
- 3.3m x 3.15m (10' 10" x 10' 4")
Exposed brick fireplace with tiled hearth, single panelled radiator, wood strip flooring.
- 2.77m x 1.8m (9' 1" x 5' 11")
Low level fitted cupboard and drawers, wooden shelf unit on brick pillars, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer taps, space for cooker and fridge freezer, extractor fan, under stairs recess, tiled floor, door to:
- COVERED PORCH:
- 2.79m x 2.18m (9' 2" x 7' 2")
Tiled flooring, plumbed for washing machine, door to rear, single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.22m x 3.51m (13' 10" x 11' 6")
Feature tiled fireplace with wooden surround and tiled hearth, wooden flooring, single panelled radiator, coving, built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.18m x 2.26m (10' 5" x 7' 5")
Single panelled radiator, built-in robes, wooden flooring.
- Bath with Triton shower unit over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, double panelled radiator, part tiled walls, Hot Press off.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.86m x 3.07m (12' 8" x 10' 1")
Approx. overall. Velux window, double panelled radiator, wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.48m x 2.24m (11' 5" x 7' 4")
Approx overall. Velux window, double panelled radiator, wooden flooring, sea glimpses.
- To front - enclosed area with front gate, hedging and garden in stones.
To rear - paved pathway, rear gate on to right of way, yard area. Boiler room housing Grant oil boiler unit.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 4.85m x 2.77m (15' 11" x 9' 1")
Up and over door.
Travelling up High Street continue round to the right onto Bingham Street. After Mellons car garage take the left at the roundabout onto Springfield Road and No. 30 is along on the left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
96th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »