- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptionally Spacious Detached Property That Must be Viewed to be Appreciated
- Period Attributes and Contemporary Living Combined Under One Roof
- Recently Extensively Renovated and Extended, To Include Re-Wiring, New Heating System and DPC Cavity Wall Insulation
- Living Room with Cast Iron Wood Burning Stove
- Stunning Open Plan Kitchen with Dining and Living Space Opening to Garden
- Kitchen with Array of High Quality 'Neff' Integrated Appliances, Granite Work Surfaces, Large Breakfast Island and Quooker Tap
- Separate Fitted Utility Room
- Ground Floor WC
- Four Double Bedrooms Including Superb Main Bedroom with Luxurious En Suite Shower Room
- Large Family Bathroom with White Suite
- Additional Study Area Ideal for People Working Remotely from Home
- Gas Fired Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Ample Driveway Parking Leading to Double Garage
- Large Mature Side and Rear Gardens with Excellent Degree of Privacy, Ideal for Children at Play and Outdoor Entertaining
- Sought After Location Providing Excellent Convenience to the City Centre
- Within a Catchment Area of Many of Belfast's Leading Primary and Grammar Schools
- Surrounded by a Wealth of Local Amenities and Within Close Walking Proximity of Both Ballyhackamore and Gilnahirk
Additional InformationThis truly outstanding and unique detached family home has a large mature garden with an excellent degree of privacy. This address is synonymous with leafy avenues and high desirability. The location boasts ease of access for the city commuter, within reach of main arterial routes and the Outer Ring, and is also within an excellent catchment area for a wide and varied range of local Primary and Grammar schools. Having undergone an extensive renovation and superb extension to the rear, this detached family home is exceptionally spacious, combining period character with a dramatically designed contemporary living space. Truly a property that only can be appreciated on internal inspection.
The clever internal layout boasts bright family accommodation. Of particular note is the large fabulous contemporary kitchen/dining/living area. The fusion of light, space and natural material opening into the rear garden ensures this home will appeal to even the most discerning of purchaser. As you would expect from a home of this standard, the ground floor includes large separate living room, utility room and ground floor WC. The first floor boasts four large bedrooms and a modern stylish bathroom. The stunning main bedroom incorporate a large en suite shower room and there is an additional generous study area ideal for people working from home. Externally the property doesn't disappoint with large mature gardens laid in lawns and a driveway leading to double garage.
- Hardwood bespoke double glazed front door with glazed side light to spacious reception hall.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- With ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlight, storage under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.56m x 4.83m (18' 3" x 15' 10")
Oak laminate wooden floor, sandstone surround fireplace with cast iron wood burning stove, slate hearth, cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlight, dual aspect windows with beautiful mature outlook to garden.
- 8.15m x 5.41m (26' 9" x 17' 9")
Modern bespoke hand painted style kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units with granite quartz stone worktops, double sink unit with Quooker mixer tap, pull-out bin, integrated dishwasher, built-in high level Neff grill and cooker, integrated fridge and freezer, large pull-out larder cupboard, breakfast island with granite stone worktops, Neff five ring induction hob, built-in breakfast bar, beautiful mature outlook over rear garden, double glazed aluminium sliding doors to garden, low voltage spotlight, open to ample dining and living area with dual aspect windows, large porcelain tiled floor.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- With cloaks area, part wood panelled walls, porcelain tiled floor, hardwood double glazed access door to rear garden.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- White suite comprising: close coupled WC, vanity unit with chrome mixer taps, granite worktops, built-in cabinet below, porcelain tiled floor, low voltage spotlight, extractor fan.
- 3.58m x 2.36m (11' 9" x 7' 9")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel double drainer sink unit, mixer taps, dual aspect windows, low voltage spotlight, porcelain tiled floor.
- Access to roofspace via Slingsby ladder, roofspace partially floored, insulated, window with mature outlook.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.7m x 3.86m (15' 5" x 12' 8")
Dual aspect windows, extensive range of built-in sliding robes, cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlight.
- Contemporary white suite comprising: close coupled WC, vanity unit with composite worktops, built-in cabinet below, chrome mixer taps, part tiled walls with tiled alcove and worktop, heated towel rail, walk-in shower with chrome shower unit, tiled splashback and soakaway, low voltage spotlight, extractor fan, feature glass cube wall.
- White suite comprising: close coupled WC, oval bath with chrome mixer taps and telephone hand shower unit, vanity unit, chrome mixer taps with pull-out cabinet below, heated shower cubicle with chrome overhead shower unit, additional attachment, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlight, extractor fan.
- LARGE STUDY AREA:
- 3.61m x 3.51m (11' 10" x 11' 6")
Mature outlook, built-in shelving.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.4m x 3.05m (11' 2" x 10' 0")
Outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.81m x 3.58m (12' 6" x 11' 9")
Cornice ceiling, mature outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.56m x 2.79m (11' 8" x 9' 2")
- Driveway with feature ground lighting with ample parking leading to rear, front and side large gardens laid in lawn, ideal for outdoor entertaining and children at play, with boundary hedging and excellent degree of privacy, paved patio area to enjoy the afternoon and evening sun with flowerbeds with array of plants and shrubs, summer house with light and power, oil PVC storage tank.
Travelling along the Knock Road, from the Upper Newtownards Road, continue past the Police Headquarters on your right hand side and at the next traffic lights turn left onto Shandon Park. Number 30 is located on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »