- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Excellent Mid-Terrace Townhouse Situated In A Highly Popular & Convenient Location
- Four Good Size Bedrooms with Master Bedroom En-Suite
- Bright & Spacious Lounge With Patio Door To Rear Garden
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Downstairs W.C
- Private Enclosed Garden To Rear Laid In Lawn
- Freshly Painted & Newly Laid Carpets Throughout
- Superb Location, Minutes Away From The Royal Victoria Hosptial
- Fantastic First Time Buy / Investment Opportunity
Additional InformationWe are pleased to present For Sale this superb Mid-Terrace Townhouse. Situated in the highly popular Ross Mill Avenue development which is tucked away just off the Falls Road in West Belfast. The development itself has proved popular throughout the years with a variety of buyers and is sure to attract the attention of young professionals & first time buyers on the lookout for accommodation within close proximity to Belfast city centre. Due to the strong rental returns this property is also ideal for an investor.
Internally this home has been recently painted throughout, new carpets have also been laid leaving a buyer little to do but move in, unpack and enjoy. The ground floor comprises of a spacious hallway with downstairs W.C, the lounge is flooded with natural light and leads into a modern fitted kitchen. Two generous bedroom with master bedroom en-suite can be found on the first floor. A further two bedrooms and family bathroom is situated on the second floor. To the rear there is an enclosed garden laid in lawn with paved patio area, perfect for enjoying the bright summer evenings.
Due to its modern finish, excellent location and great transport links we anticipate a high level of interest in this property. Internal viewing is highly advisable to avoid any disappointment.
- Ceramic tiled flooring, panelled radiator, storage cupboard.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C:
- Low flush W.C, wash hand basin with mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- 5.61m x 3.53m (18' 5" x 11' 7")
Laminate wood flooring, double panelled radiator, panelled radiator, door to rear.
- 3.12m x 2.24m (10' 3" x 7' 4")
Excellent range of high and low level units, Formica work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, 4 ring gas hob & electric oven, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, gas fired central heating boiler, ceramic tiled flooring, partly tiled walls, double panelled radiator.
- Storage cupboard, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.56m x 3.35m (11' 8" x 11' 0")
Mirror slide robes, panelled radiator.
Ensuite comprising of low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, shower enclosure with Mira electric shower, partly tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.95m x 2.41m (16' 3" x 7' 11")
Mirror slide robes, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.23m x 2.84m (10' 7" x 9' 4")
Mirror slide robes, velux roof light, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.69m x 3.25m (8' 10" x 10' 8")
Velux roof light, panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising of panelled bath, low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator, velux roof light.
- Private enclosed garden to rear, laid in lawn, paved patio area.
Ross Mill Avenue
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »