- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Mid Terrace with Easy Access to the City Centre & Main Motorway Network
- Living Room & Separate Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating & uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Ready for any New Purchaser to Move in
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Convenient Location Close to the Royal & City Hospitals, Queen's University & all the other Shops, Restaurants & Bars the City has to Offer
Additional InformationWell presented mid terrace property in convenient location just off the Donegall Road. Belfast City and Royal Hospitals, Queen's University, main motorway network and busy Boucher Road are all only a short drive away.
The accommodation comprises; two reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen, two well proportioned bedrooms and modern bathroom. In addition the property benefits from oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows. Externally there is an enclosed rear yard.
Ideal for an owner occupier or investor.
- uPVC front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Vinyl wood effect flooring., cornice ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.56m x 3.05m (11' 8" x 10' 0")
(at widest points into bay). Electric fire, laminate wood effect floor, bay window.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.15m x 2.84m (10' 4" x 9' 4")
Ceramic tiled floor, shelved hotpress, under stairs storage.
- FITTED KITCHEN:
- 2.72m x 1.73m (8' 11" x 5' 8")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated hob and oven with extractor fan over, space for fridge, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC door to rear.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.06m x 3.02m (13' 4" x 9' 11")
(at widest points).
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.18m x 2.41m (10' 5" x 7' 11")
(at widest points).
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over, tongue and groove wall and bath panel, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- Enclosed rear yard, oil fired boiler, uPVC oil tank, wooden shed with electric, door to rear alley.
Tates Avenue from Lisburn Road over bridge turn right into Ebor Street then second left and scond right into Rockview Street.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »