- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi-detached house
- Three bedrooms
- UPVC DG and OFCH
- Corner site
- Large rear garden
- Quiet residential development
Additional InformationDelightful semi-detached house with front and rear gardens on a corner site in Rockfield Heights, Connor. A quiet residential area close to all the local amenities in the village and Kells then a short drive into Ballymena or onto the M2 road network.
The property has three three bedrooms, lounge, kitchen /dining area, snug/ office and bathroom and offers everything that young families or first time buyers would need.
A comfortable home with good outdoor space situated in a quiet yet convenient location.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, kitchen / dining area, office / snug then three bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing, facia and guttering and an oil fired central heating system. Set on a corner site with off street parking on a stoned front garden and enclosed rear garden with vehicle access from the side.
- UPVC and glazed front door. Under stairs storage cupboard and laminate flooring.
- Lounge 4m x 3.8m (13'1" x 12'6")
- Bright and spacious living room with inset fireplace with multi-fuel stove set on a slate hearth. Laminate flooring and TV point.
- Kitchen / dining area 4m x 3.95m (13'1" x 13'0")
- Kitchen and informal dining area. Good range of floor and eye level kitchen units in a shaker style. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and oven. Plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine. Space for fridge / freezer. Tiled floor and splashback. Recessed spot lighting. UPVC rear door.
- Office / snug 3m x 1.95m (9'10" x 6'5")
- Cosy office or reception room with tiled floor.
- First floor
- Carpeted stairs to first floor landing. Hotpress and access to roofspace.
- Bathroom 2.15m x 2.06m (7'1" x 6'9")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, wash hand basin and unit, panel bath and shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor and walls. Recessed spot lighting.
- Bedroom 1 2.8m x 2.05m (9'2" x 6'9")
- Bedroom with laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 3.8m x 2.8m (12'6" x 9'2")
- Double bedroom with laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 3.8m x 3m (12'6" x 9'10")
- Double bedroom with laminate flooring.
- A corner site with stoned front garden providing off street parking.
- Side and rear
- Enclosed rear garden with vehicle access from side. Rear garden in neat lawn with tarmac, stoned and decked areas. Wooden shed, oil tank and boiler closet.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »