- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Unique Detached 5 Bedroom Family Home On Stunning Elevated Site In Quiet Cul-De-Sac
- Lounge With Attractive Marble Fireplace And Vaulted Ceiling With Conservatory Off With Double Doors And Coloured Glass Dome In Ceiling, Both With Stunning Views
- Separate Dining Room
- Good Sized Fully Fitted Kitchen And Breakfast Area, Separate Outside Utility Room
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms On First Floor With Family Bathroom
- 2 Further Bedrooms On Second Floor With Separate Shower Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating, Partial Double Glazed Windows
- Double Integral Garage And Basement Storage Off, And Carport
- Tarmac Driveway Leading To Ample Parking Areas To Front And Access To Double Integral Garage
- Immaculate Mature Landscaped Gardens To Front And Rear With Variety Of Trees, Shrubs And Flower Beds Providing Extreme Privacy
Additional InformationPiney Hills is a quiet residential location comprising of a variety of individual detached homes on generous landscaped sites. No 30, is a unique split level home which was constructed in the 1960's to a contemporary design and situated on an elevated site with stunning views across Belfast from the majority of the rooms.
The reception accommodation based on the first floor comprises lounge with attractive marble fireplace and vaulted ceiling leading to conservatory, separate dining room and open plan kitchen and breakfast area. There are also 3 bedrooms and main family bathroom on the first floor. On the upper floor there are 2 further bedrooms and a shower room.
Externally, there is a good sized utility room and double integral garage on the lower level with basement storage.
Outside there are stunning mature landscaped gardens with sitting areas to front and rear and decked patio with stone wall, water feature and array of trees, shrubs and flowerbeds meticulously cared for by the present owner.
This sale represents an excellent opportunity to purchase a spacious and individual home in a popular and convenient location. To begin to appreciate all that it has to offer we strongly recommend internal inspection.
- Front door with glazed side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Door to…
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.1m x 5.87m (20' 0" x 19' 3")
Light and power. Twin up and over doors. Basement storage off.
- Staircase to…
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling with lighting. V-shaped floor to ceiling window. Walk-in hotpress. Cloaks cupboard.
- 6.07m x 4.24m (19' 11" x 13' 11")
Attractive marble fireplace with gas coal effect fire. Inset ceiling rose. Vaulted panelled ceiling. Stained glass double doors to…
- 5.m x 4.17m (16' 5" x 13' 8")
2x double doors to Juliette balconies. Slate floor. Coloured glass dome in ceiling. Stained glass artistry. Stunning views over Belfast.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.6m x 4.22m (15' 1" x 13' 10")
Tiled fireplace. Cornice ceiling. Door to…
- KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM:
- 6.35m x 4.5m (20' 10" x 14' 9")
Full range of high and low level units. Stone effect worktops. Single drainer twin bowl sink unit. Belling oven and 5 ring hob. Extractor fan. Integrated Hotpoint dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Breakfast area with built-in bench seating and shelving and glass display cabinets. Natural slate tiled floor. Door to rear.
- EXTERNAL UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.02m x 1.78m (9' 11" x 5' 10")
High and low level units. Formica worktop. Plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.83m x 3.48m (15' 10" x 11' 5")
Double built-in robe. Cornice ceiling. Ceiling rose.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.m x 3.m (16' 5" x 9' 10")
Double built-in robe. Cornice ceiling.
- Coloured suite comprising low flush WC, bidet and raised Jacuzzi bath with tinted wall mirror surround and feature lighting above. Wash hand basin in tiled vanity unit with cupboards below. Wall mirror. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.45m x 3.07m (11' 4" x 10' 1")
Wall to wall range of sliding robes.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.85m x 4.01m (15' 11" x 13' 2")
Full range of bedroom furniture including robes, drawers and dressing table.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.m x 2.49m (16' 5" x 8' 2")
Access to roofspace.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC. Bidet. Twin vanity units. Wall mirrored cupboards. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Heated towel rail. Walk-in shower cubicle and drying area, star shaped shower head, shower seat.
- Stunning, mature and private elevated site. Lawns to rear with variety of trees and shrubs, flower beds, raised decked sitting area, stone surround wall. Garden shed. Paved patio area. Raised circular stone water feature.
Front gardens in lawns with surrounding stone wall boundaries, mature trees, shrubs and flower beds, summer house. Tarmac driveway leading to integral double garage and carport.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
34th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »