- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi-Detached Home occupying a Popular Park Walking Distance of the Amenities in Finaghy and to the Lisburn Road
- Entrance Hall with Cloakroom/wc
- Family/Dining Room
- Living Room
- Galley Kitchen
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Shower Room and Separate wc
- Driveway Parking, Enclosed Rear Gardens in lawns with patio and Detached Garage/Shed
- Oil Fired Central Heating/ Double Glazed Windows
- Priced to Allow for Modernisation and Updating
Additional InformationSet in the heart of Finaghy this semi-detached home occupies a popular park and enjoys excellent proximity to a broad range of shops and services, transport facilities and schools.
Briefly the accommodation comprises; entrance hall with cloakroom/wc, living room, family/dining room and galley kitchen. On the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms, shower room and separate wc. Externally there is driveway parking, enclosed rear gardens in lawns with patio and detached garage/shed.
The property is priced to allow for modernisation and updating.
Suitable for a range of buyers and in a consistently popular location we recommend an internal viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Double uPVC doors to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- FITTED KITCHEN:
- 5.03m x 1.93m (16' 6" x 6' 4")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit and double drainer, space for cooker and fridge, plumbed for washing machine. uPVC door to rear.
- 4.39m x 3.68m (14' 5" x 12' 1")
Tiled fireplace, picture rail, bay window, cornice ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.48m x 3.48m (11' 5" x 11' 5")
Tiled fireplace, picture rail.
- Access to partially floored roofspace with storage and window.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.47m x 3.33m (14' 8" x 10' 11")
(at widest points). Bay window, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 3.28m (11' 5" x 10' 9")
Picture rail, tiled fireplace.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.64m x 2.08m (8' 8" x 6' 10")
Built-in robe, picture rail.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle and electric shower, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, shelved hotpress.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc.
- Garden in lawns to front with beds in shrubs and bushes.
Tarmac driveway for several cars to...
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 4.93m x 2.51m (16' 2" x 8' 3")
Up and over door.
- Private and enclosed rear gardens in lawns and boundary hedging, concrete patio area.
Coming out of Belfast on Upper Lisburn Road, continue through Finaghy crossroads and Orpen Park is on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »