- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious first floor apartment with stunning views over Belfast Lough
- 3 Bedrooms (master bedroom with ensuite shower room)
- Bright spacious lounge with solid wood flooring and access to balcony
- Open plan shaker style kitchen with dining area
- Modern white bathroom suite
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazing in uPVC frames
Additional InformationAn excellent opportunity to purchase this spacious first floor apartment which enjoys stunning views towards Knockagh and Belfast Lough. The property offers bright, spacious accommodation and will appeal to both young professionals and older retired people. We encourage early viewing to fully appreciate all this home has to offer.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Stairs and lift to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wood flooring, storage cupboard with gas fired boiler
- LOUNGE / KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 8.m x 7.06m (26' 3" x 23' 2")
Solid wood flooring, double glazed patio doors.
Range of high and low level units, round edge work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and vegetable sink, built in stainless steel oven and gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan and canopy, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, wall tiling and ceramic tiled flooring, wired for wall lights. Access to balcony with views over Belfast Lough
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.99m x 3.33m (13' 1" x 10' 11")
(plus recess) Laminate wood flooring
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Glazed shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback, extractor fan, ceramic tiled flooring
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.78m x 3.07m (12' 5" x 10' 1")
Laminate wood flooring
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.56m x 2.82m (11' 8" x 9' 3")
(at max) Laminate wood flooring
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with glazed shower screen and thermostatically controlled shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, wall tiling and ceramic tiled flooring, extractor fan
- Management Company - please confirm cost.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »