- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Bay Fronted Period Semi Detached Property
- Beautifully Presented and Well Maintained Throughout
- Lounge with Bay Window and Cast Iron Open Fire
- Separate Dining Room with Cast Iron Open Fire
- Extended Modern Fitted Kitchen with Casual Dining Area
- Ground Floor Cloakroom and W.C.
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Roofspace for Storage
- Ample Private Parking Area to Front
- Enclosed Rear Lawned Garden
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Black uPVC Soffits, Fascia and Guttering
- Close to Local Amenities and to Ballyhackamore Village
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented semi detached period property has been meticulously well maintained by its current owner.
Tasteful decor complements this homes period features, adding to the character and charm.
The accommodation comprises a beautiful lounge with Bay window and cast iron fireplace , separate dining room with Art Nouveau fireplace; modern, extended kitchen and ground floor w.c. There are three good sized bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite to the first floor.
This property benefits from a front garden laid in loose pebbles with ample parking area. There is a well manicured, lawned garden to the rear with mature planting and garden stores.
Local amenities are all within close proximity including leading schools, shops, reastaurants and cafes and it is within easy access to transport links including the Belfast Glider.
- uPVC front door with stained glass inset, double sidelight and toplight.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Cloaks area.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid wooden floor. Storage cupboard under stairs.
- White suite comprising; low flush w.c. Floating wash hand basin, tiled splashback. Solid wooden floor.
- 3.63m x 4.24m (11' 11" x 13' 11")
Bay window. Cornice ceiling. Picture rail. Slate fireplace surround, cast iron and tiled inset, open fire, tiled hearth. Solid wooden floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.33m x 3.61m (10' 11" x 11' 10")
Cornice ceiling. Picture rail. Cast iron fireplace, open fire, tiled hearth. Solid wooden floor.
- 4.85m x 2.11m (15' 11" x 6' 11")
Modern kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, granite effect laminate work surfaces. Single drainer, stainless steel one and a half sink unit, mixer tap. Space for cooker. Fixed extractor hood. Space for high level fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Ample casual dining area. uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden.
- Feature stained glass, double glazed window to return.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.29m x 3.18m (14' 1" x 10' 5")
Measurement into Bay. Cornice ceiling. Picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.33m x 3.15m (10' 11" x 10' 4")
Cornice ceiling. Picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.36m x 2.11m (7' 9" x 6' 11")
- White suite comprising; low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath, chrome antique style mixer taps, telephone hand shower, tiled splashback. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Built in hotpress, copper cylinder, Willis type immersion heater, shelving. HAtch to roofspace.
- Accessed via Slingsby type folding ladder. Light. Part floored for storage.
- Enclosed front garden and parking area laid in loose pebbles. Raised flower bed.
Good sized enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with mature plants and shrubs. Garden shed. Boiler house with oil fired boiler. Garden store. Screened oil storage tank. Outside light. Water tap.
Travelling along the North Road turn right into Martinez Avenue. Nandrum Gardens is third on the left. No. 30 is on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
80th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »