- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superbly positioned tucked away in this peaceful yet highly convenient residential location.
- Superb doorstep convenience to include proximity to an excellent choice of schools, shops and transport links/Glider.
- Three good sized bedrooms.
- Living room with bay window.
- Kitchen open plan to dining space.
- White bathroom suite.
- Well maintained, enclosed rear garden.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Upvc double glazing.
- A must see!
A rare opportunity to purchase this sizeable mid terrace ideally tucked away in this peaceful and highly convenient location that is close to an excellent selection of schools, shops and transport links to include the Glider service and in proximity to the new state of the art Andersonstown Leisure Centre and wider motorway network. Three good sized bedrooms. Living room with bay window. Kitchen open plan to dining space. White bathroom suite on first floor. Upvc double glazing. Oil fired central heating system. Enclosed, well maintained rear garden and additional patio. Well maintained front garden. Chain free. A beautiful home benefitting from an attractive open aspect to the front overlooking greenery coupled with fantastic doorstep convenience, we highly recommend viewing early to avoid disappointment. EPC - D66.
- Ground floor
- Hardwood glass panelled front door to entrance;
- Living Room 15'3 10'5 (4.65m 3.18m)
- Bay window, laminated wood effect floor;
- Kitchen / dining area 19'0 10'3 (5.79m 3.12m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, display cabinets, integrated fridge/freezer, open plan to dining space, Upvc double glazed back door;
- First floor
- Bedroom 1 16'0 10'4 (4.88m 3.15m)
- Built-in robe;
- Bedroom 2 15'11 8'6 (4.85m 2.59m)
- Bedroom 3 9'7 7'9 (2.92m 2.36m)
- White bathroom suite
- Bath with mixer taps, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, partially tiled walls;
- Well maintained enclosed front garden, attractive outlook over greenery. Privately enclosed, well maintained rear garden, additional patio.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »