30 Minnowburn Gardens,
Belfast, BT8 7QL
3 Bed Mid-terrace House
Last listed at Asking price £129,950
- A fantastic home that is ready to move into and enjoy
- Stylishly presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Welcoming entrance hall with under stair cloaks
- Beautiful and spacious living room with a feature fireplace
- Modern kitchen with open plan dining, integrated appliances and excellent storage
- Double doors from the dining area to a comfortable sunroom
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms - one with built-in storage
- Shower room with a modern white three-piece suite
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Private north facing rear garden laid in paving and raised flower beds
- Convenient location with an excellent choice of local amenities
This fantastic mid-terrace property located in Belvoir just off the Old Milltown Road is in superb condition and will suit a variety of purchasers, from those taking their first step onto the property ladder to those wishing to downsize and relax in a convenient and friendly location. It benefits from a stylish decor, a fantastic kitchen/diner, a conservatory and a private south facing rear garden with a lovely view.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with under stair cloaks, a living room with a feature fireplace, a kitchen/diner with an excellent range of modern units and integrated appliances and a sun room with double doors to the rear garden. Upstairs are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a modern shower room..
To the front there is a well-presented garden laid in stones. The rear garden is north facing, private and has a lovely paved patio area and raised flowerbeds.
The property is within walking distance of local shops, schools, Metro bus links and further benefits from being close to Forestside Shopping Centre, Belvoir Forest Park, Tesco at Newtownbreda and the Lagan Towpath at Shaw's Bridge.
Your Next Move…
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor, you can find out how much you can borrow within minutes instead of waiting weeks to go through your high street bank for a decision.
To arrange a viewing or for further information contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or email [email protected]
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 3.45m x 3.89m (11'4" x 12'9")
- Kitchen/Dining Area 5.84m x 2.64m (19'2" x 8'8")
- Sun Room 2.74m x 2.54m (9'112 x 8'4")
- Bedroom 3.43m x 3.07m (11'3" x 10'1")
- Bedroom 3.28m x 2.64m (10'9" x 8'8")
- Bedroom 2.67m x 2.49m (8'9" x 8'2")
- Shower Room 1.83m x 1.68m (6'0" x 5'6")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.