- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Impressive Detached Family Home
- 5 Bedroom House with attached 2/3 Bedroom self contained unit
- Private Rural Location
- Excellent Decorative Order Throughout
- Spacious Tarmac Driveway
- Triple Garage
- Well Maintained Grounds.
- We are delighted to bring this superbly appointed 5 bedroom family home with adjoining granny flat to the market. Enjoying a peaceful, rural location yet within easy commuting distance to the local town and to the main Belfast to Derry road. Internally the house offers bright spacious accommodation throughout with an enclosed tarmac and paved area to the rear externally, complimented with a treble garage. Viewing is by appointment only with undersigned agent.
- Leaving Dungiven along the main Magheramore Rd, travel for approximately 1.5 miles and just before a small bridge, No.30 is situated on the left hand side.
- Ground Floor Accommodation:
- Hallway: 5.8 x 2.4 (19'0" x 7'10")
- Porcelain tiled flooring.
- Lounge: 5.1 x 3.8 (16'8" x 12'5")
- Marble fireplace with marble inset and marble hearth. Points for wall lights. Solid wood flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining: 6.8 x 3.5 (22'3" x 11'5")
- Finished with a range of eye and low level units with matching granite worktop and granite splash back. Under unit lighting. Stainless sink unit. Point for hob and oven with extractor fan and light. Plumbed for dishwasher. Glass display unit with light. Tiled flooring. Pelmet over window with down lights. Point for American fridge freezer.
- Utility: 2.8 x 2.2 (9'2" x 7'2")
- Fitted with a range of eye and low level units with matching worktop. Stainless steel sink unit. Tiled around units. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Tiled flooring.
- Family Room: 3.5 x 3.0 (11'5" x 9'10")
- Solid wood flooring.
- Separate W.C.
- Low Flush W.C. Wall mounted wash hand basin. Tiled flooring.
- Bathroom: 3.6 x 2.6 (11'9" x 8'6")
- with Jacuzzi bath.
- Study / Office: 2.7 x 2.0 (8'10" x 6'6")
- Solid wood flooring.
- Rear Porch: 3.7 x 3.1 (12'1" x 10'2")
- Tiled flooring. Feature spiral staircase to first floor.
- Bedroom 1: 4.7 x 3.0 (15'5" x 9'10")
- Solid wood flooring. Built in wall to wall mirrored slide robes.
Walk in dressing Room.
- En - suite: 2.7 x 0.9 (8'10" x 2'11")
- Fully tiled wet room with both Power and electric showers. Low Flush W.C. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Tiled flooring. Tiled walls.
- First Floor Accommodation:
- Porcelain tiled flooring. Open tread oak staircase. Pull down ladder to floored attic.
- First Floor Sun Room: 6.7 x 4.4 (21'11" x 14'5")
- Feature beam ceiling. Laminate flooring. Double doors.
- Bedroom 2: 5.5 x 3.5 (18'0" x 11'5")
- Raised platform for bed. Solid wood flooring. Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3: 3.9 x 3.5 (12'9" x 11'5")
- Built in bedroom furniture.
- Bedroom 4: 5.4 x 3.5 (17'8" x 11'5")
- Solid wood flooring. Built in bedroom furniture.
- En - suite:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with both Power and electric showers. Low Flush W.C. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom 5: 4.5 x 4.4 (14'9" x 14'5")
- Velux window. Solid wood flooring. Built in bedroom furniture.
- Bathroom: 2.5 x 2.0 (8'2" x 6'6")
- Two wall mounted wash hand basins. Walk in steam shower. Tiled walls.
- ATTACHED SELF CONTAINED UNIT:
- Lounge: 5.7 x 3.5 (18'8" x 11'5")
- Laminate floor.
- Kitchen: 3.5 x 3.5 (11'5" x 11'5")
- Built in range of modern eye and low level units. Built in hob and oven. Built in fridge freezer. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 1: 3.6 x 3.2 (11'9" x 10'5")
- Carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 2: 3.6 x 2.7 (11'9" x 8'10")
- Laminate flooring.
- Bathroom: 2.5 x 2.4 (8'2" x 7'10")
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with power shower. Low Flush W.C. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled flooring.
- 1st Floor Bedroom / Storage Area
- Approached by Slingsby pull down ladder. Carpet flooring.
- Exterior Features:
- Beautifully maintained front garden laid in lawn. Tarmac Driveway. Paved area to the rear.
- Triple Garage: 10.0 x 7.0 (32'9" x 22'11")
- Electric Insulated Roller doors.
Indoor toilet and shower.
- Storage Room above Garage: 10.0 x 3.5 (32'9" x 11'5")
- Strip lighting. Power points.
- Boiler House
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »