- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached Bungalow
- 4 Double Bedrooms (master with en-suite)
- 2 Reception Rooms & Conservatory
- Cloakroom with LFWC
- Stunning newly installed Kitchen
- Utility Room
- Luxury Bathroom with 4 piece suite
- En-suite in 'Botique Hotel' style with underfloor heating system
- Triple glazed composite front door
- Recently installed UPVC double glazed windows with Pilkington 'K' Glass
- Oil fired heating system
- Triple zoned heating system
- Matt black internal doors
- Recently installed boiler
- Detached double garage with PVC double glazed window
- Spacious site of 0.8 acres set back from the road
- Gardens in lawn to front and rear
- Enclosed dog pen
- Superb privacy at rear
- Convenient for commuting to belfast
Additional InformationHomes Independent are thrilled to bring to the market this detached bungalow set on 0.8 of an acre and finished to a high specification throughout. Offering 4 bedrooms, en-suite shower room and stunning kitchen and bathroom, the discerning viewer will be impressed upon personal inspection. Being set back from the road on a spacious site, the detached double garage and private rear gardens make for a superb setting for your forever home. Although a Randalstown postcode this property is conveniently located close to a A26 between Antrim and Ballymena.
There are few properties on the market that could compete with this impressive property. From the incredible en-suite to the beautiful kitchen units, this family home will meet the needs of even the most exacting potential viewers.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 2 double storage cupboards. Composite triple glazed front door. Tiled floor. Hotpress with shelved storage.
- 5.18m x 4.39m (17' 0" x 14' 5")
with multi fuel stove, tiled inset and granite hearth with wooden surround and mantle. Laminated wooden flooring. 2 TV points.
- 4.34m x 3.12m (14' 3" x 10' 3")
with a range of eye and low level Grey units. Stainless steel sink unit and drainer with mixer taps. Integrated fridge, freezer, Hotpoint dishwasher. 4 ring 'Stoves' cooker (option to purchaser). Glass fronted 'Smeg' fridge (option to purchase). Wooden effect porcelain tiled flooring. Door to utility room.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.67m x 2.06m (8' 9" x 6' 9")
with a range of matching eye and low level Grey units. Sink unit with stainless steel tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Spotlighting to ceiling. Wood effect porcelain tiles. PVC door to rear.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.25m (13' 0" x 10' 8")
with wooden effect porcelain tiled flooring. Archway from kitchen.
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.19m x 4.17m (13' 9" x 13' 8")
with tiled floor. Double doors to rear. 4 double sockets. TV point.
- MASTER SUITE:
- 5.33m x 3.56m (17' 6" x 11' 8")
With private entance hall. Built in wardrobe. 5 x double sockets (2 with usb). Zoned heating system.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.46m x 1.96m (8' 1" x 6' 5")
with luxury 4 piece suite comprising of LFWC, His and Hers WHBs with storage units, Mira platinum shower to enclosed tiled corner cubicle. Heated towel rail. Tiled flooring. Underfloor heating.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.84m x 3.56m (12' 7" x 11' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.14m x 3.81m (13' 7" x 12' 6")
with fitted triple sliderobe. Solid Oak wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.73m x 3.25m (12' 3" x 10' 8")
with fitted triple sliderobe. TV point.
- 2.62m x 2.57m (8' 7" x 8' 5")
with 4 piece suite comprising of LFWC, WHB with storage unit, matching wall hung cupboard, inset bath with waterfall tap and shower to enclosed corner cubicle. Spotlighting to ceiling. Tiled walls and tiled flooring.
- 2.03m x 0.74m (6' 8" x 2' 5")
with 2 piece White suite comprising of LFWC, WHB and 2 drawers. Part tiled walls and tiled flooring.
- Partly floored with power and light.
- 7.16m x 6.1m (23' 6" x 20' 0")
with PVC pedestrian door. Fully floored loft. Sensor lights. 6 double sockets.
- Dusk to dawn lighting. 3 outside taps (1 hot). Weather proof double socket.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »