- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Detached Family Home
- EPC - C67/D70
- Three Bedrooms Master With En Suite Shower Room
- Bright Living Room
- Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Family Bathroom With White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed Landscaped Rear Garden
- Brick Paviour Driveway
- Convenient Commuting To Belfast
- Close To Amenities
- Ideally Suited To A Long Term Tenant
- Rates Included In Rent
Additional InformationAn attractive detached, three bedroom property located in the popular Lord Wardens development. Maintained to a high standard and ideally situated for easy commuting to Belfast and surrounding towns this property will appeal to variety of tenants.
Internally the property comprises three well proportioned bedrooms including master en suite, bright and spacious lounge, fitted kitchen and family bathroom.
Externally and to the front is a brick paviour driveway and garden in lawn. Of particular note is the landscaped rear garden which is an ideal space of outside entertaining.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood laminate flooring. Stairs to first floor. Under stair storage.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.72m x 4.37m (15' 6" x 14' 4")
Wood laminate flooring. Feature fireplace with slate effect hearth and wooden mantle. Television point.
- 6.45m x 3.3m (21' 2" x 10' 10")
Excellent range of high and low level units with laminate work tops. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Recess for cooker. Plumbed for washing machine. Plumbed for dishwasher. Integrated extractor hood. Part tiled walls. Spacious dining area. Ceramic tile floor. Double doors to rear garden.
- Hot press cupboard. Roof space access.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.8m x 3.3m (15' 9" x 10' 10")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White sanitary ware - wc and pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap. PVC clad shower cubicle. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.78m x 3.58m (12' 5" x 11' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.18m x 2.77m (10' 5" x 9' 1")
- White suite comprising - low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap and panelled bath with shower over. Part tiled walls.
- Covered porch. Brick paviour driveway. Garden in lawn.
- Paved patio area. Landscaped garden in lawn with raised pebbled beds and decking. Vertical board fencing and wooden side gates. Outside lights.
Lord Wardens Court is off the Rathgael Road, Bangor.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »