30 Lord Warden's Court, Bangor BT19 1GJ
3 Bed Detached house For Sale
- Spacious Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms Master With En Suite Shower Room
- Bright Living Room
- Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Family Bathroom With White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed Landscaped Rear Garden
- Brick Paviour Driveway
- Convenient Commuting To Belfast
- Close To Amenities
- No Onward Chain
Additional InformationAn attractive detached, three bedroom property located in the popular Lord Wardens development. Maintained to a high standard and ideally situated for easy commuting to Belfast and surrounding towns this property will appeal to variety of purchasers.
Internally the property comprises three well proportioned bedrooms including master en suite, bright and spacious lounge, fitted kitchen and family bathroom.
Externally and to the front is a brick paviour driveway and garden in lawn. Of particular note is the landscaped rear garden which is an ideal space of outside entertaining.
Representing excellent value for money for a detached property in this area we anticipate viewing to be brisk. View early to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood laminate flooring. Stairs to first floor. Under stair storage.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.72m x 4.37m (15' 6" x 14' 4")
Wood laminate flooring. Feature fireplace with slate effect hearth and wooden mantle. Television point.
- 6.45m x 3.3m (21' 2" x 10' 10")
Excellent range of high and low level units with laminate work tops. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Recess for cooker. Plumbed for washing machine. Plumbed for dishwasher. Integrated extractor hood. Part tiled walls. Spacious dining area. Ceramic tile floor. Double doors to rear garden.
- Hot press cupboard. Roof space access.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.8m x 3.3m (15' 9" x 10' 10")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White sanitary ware - wc and pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap. PVC clad shower cubicle. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.78m x 3.58m (12' 5" x 11' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.18m x 2.77m (10' 5" x 9' 1")
- White suite comprising - low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap and panelled bath with shower over. Part tiled walls.
- Covered porch. Brick paviour driveway. Garden in lawn.
- Paved patio area. Landscaped garden in lawn with raised pebbled beds and decking. Vertical board fencing and wooden side gates. Outside lights.
Lord Wardens Court is off the Rathgael Road, Bangor.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »