- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Deceptively spacious detached family home with fabulous views over rolling countryside
- Idyllic countryside location yet convenient to Belfast city centre & many popular amenities
- 2 bright reception rooms
- Spacious modern fully fitted kitchen with open plan casual dining & living areas
- 4 bedrooms with ensuite shower room off the master & ground floor bedroom
- Bathroom suite with adjoining jacuzzi bath & separate shower cubicle
- uPVC double glazed & oil fired central heating
- Sweeping driveway to detached double garage & ample additional parking, maybe suitable for home office or Granny / teenagers annex subject to planning
- Front, side & rear gardens in lawns.
Additional InformationIdyllically positioned within the beautiful rolling countryside of the Castlereagh Hills, sits this fabulous detached family home. The large site occupies a private elevated position which takes full advantage of the 360 degree views over surrounding countryside and rolling fields. Its rural setting affords a quiet, tranquill atmosphere yet still boasts ease of access to Belfast city centre, east Belfast and with lots of excellent senior and primary schools.
The deceptively spacious accommodation offers an excellent degree of flexibility that should lend itself to a wide variety of purchasers all of which has been well maintained and boasts well proportiond good sized rooms, of particular note is the large kitchen which incorporates both living and casual dining areas and an excellent range of built-in appliances.
Externally the property is approached via a sweeping driveway surrounded by good sized gardens and excellent detached double garage with a separate store/office.
- Mahogany front door with double glazed side light to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 5.7m x 4.5m (18' 8" x 14' 9")
(into bow picture window). Feature cast iron fireplace with slate hearth, aluminium double glazed sliding patio doors, cornice ceiling, fabulous views over open countryside.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.3m x 3.4m (14' 1" x 11' 2")
Feature dual aspect, picture window overlooking rolling countryside, oak wood flooring.
- L-SHAPED MODERN FULLY FITTED OAK KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO CASUAL DINING & FAMILY ROOM:
- 8.m x 6.9m (26' 3" x 22' 8")
Excellent range of high and low level units, granite worktops, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, stove, built-in range with built-in double oven and 7 ring gas hob, separate Bosh built-in electric oven and grill, integrated fridge, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher, wine cooler, ceramic tiled floor, stainless steel extractor fan, concealed lighting, recessed spot lighting.
- Jacuzzi style panelled bath with mixer tap and telescopic shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with built-in shower, heated towel rail. Adjoining door to . . .
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.8m x 3.3m (12' 6" x 10' 10")
- WALK-IN DRESSING ROOM:
- Range of built-in robes, shoe rack and cupboards.
- BEDROOM (2):
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa built-in shower, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, Velux window.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.1m x 2.5m (16' 9" x 8' 2")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.1m x 1.8m (16' 9" x 5' 11")
- LARGE LANDING AREA:
- 2.7m x 2.m (8' 10" x 6' 7")
Access to roofspace.
- Sweeping driveway to . . .
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 9.m x 8.m (29' 6" x 26' 3")
Up and over doors, light and power.
- SEPARATE STORE/OFFICE:
- 5.1m x 2.7m (16' 9" x 8' 10")
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc.
- Good sized gardens to front, side and rear in lawns and flower beds, patios and ample additional parking. Sweeping Driveway to Large detached double garage twin up an over doors light and power , ample addition parking , suitable for home office or Granny / teenagers annex subject to planning .
Travelling up the Ballygowan Road turn right into Lisnabreeny Road, third right into Manse Road, second left is Lisnabreeny Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »