- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent Refurbished Semi Detached Villa on Prime Site in Superb Location
- Spacious Living Room
- Open Plan Kitchen & Dining Area with Range of Modern High and Low Level Units
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Deluxe Family Bathroom with 3 Piece Suite & Electric Shower
- Oil Fired Central Heating/Newly Installed Condensing Boiler
- uPVC Framed Double Glazed Windows
- Detached Brick Garage
- Enclosed Private Rear Garden
- Convenient Location with Good Access by Car to City Centre
Additional InformationAn excellent renovated and modernised semi detached villa in a prime residential location just off the Beechill Road and Saintfield Road in south east Belfast. Conveniently positioned for those seeking good access to the city centre by car or local transport. Close proximity to several well thought of local shopping complexes is simply a worth addition the fine quality and modernisation of this fine home.
The accommodation comprises, on the ground floor, a spacious living room and superb modern fitted kitchen open plan to dining area. Upstairs are three well proportioned bedrooms and a deluxe bathroom.
In addition the property benefits from uPVC framed double glazed windows, oil fired central heating and a detached garage.
- Front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Sanded and varnished floorboards, uPVC framed double glazed windows, under stairs storage.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.91m x 3.58m (12' 10" x 11' 9")
Feature tiled fireplace surround, mantle and hearth, open fire, sanded and varnished floor.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA
- 4.11m x 3.61m (13' 6" x 11' 10")
Feature tiled fireplace surround, mantle and hearth, uPVC framed double glazed sliding patio doors. Superb modern kitchen with range of built-in high and low leve units, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in four ring halogen hob and electric under oven, stainless steel extractor canopy and fan, integrated fridge and integrated freezer, space for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.89m x 3.61m (12' 9" x 11' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.81m x 3.61m (12' 6" x 11' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.58m x 3.07m (11' 9" x 10' 1")
Sanded and varnished floor boards, feature built-in robe.
- SUPERB MODERN BATHROOM:
- Wood panelled bath with mixer tap and Triton electric shower, feature brick wall, fully tiled walls in rest of bathroom, ceramic tiled floor, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, hot water tank.
- Small front garden area. Enclosed rear garden and concrete patio.
- BRICK GARAGE
- Metal up and over door, light and power, laminate floor, oil fired boiler.
Heading out of town past The Inns at Newtownbreda and Commons Brae take the next on the right hand side to Lenaghan Park.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
114th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »