- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached country home
- 5 bedrooms (master with en-suite and dressing room)
- 3 reception rooms
- Luxury Bespoke Framed kitchen with centre island
- Ground floor bathroom with 4-piece white suite
- First floor en-suite bathroom with 4-piece white luxury suite
- Luxury solid oak internal doors and architraves
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- Beam vacuum system
- Sheltered porch at front door
- Under floor heating to ground floor
- Concrete first floor
- Detached double garage
- Option of purchasing 2.9 acres (2 acres of agricultural land)
- Tarmac driveway
- Gardens to front side and rear
- Not a shared laneway
- Bangor blue roof
- Excellent convenience to A26 and M2
- Easy access to the North Coast
- The option to buy the property without the land will be considered
Additional InformationHomes Independent take great pleasure in offering for sale this modern detached dwelling situated on a private, pleasant site with a beautiful rural outlook from every corner. With the option of purchasing just shy of 3 acres and offering 5 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms, garage and modern internal fittings, the family buyer will not be disappointed with all that this home has to offer. Both equestrian and those seeking 'A Lifestyle Property' are sure to find a unique and desirable opportunity at 30 Kildowney Hill, Glarryford.
The option to buy the property without the land will be considered.
All in all, a most attractive residence that offers the combination of traditional and contemporary living, located within excellent convenience to the A26 and M2 for commuting to Belfast and weekends at the North Coast. With only a moments drive to the A26, you can be in Ballymena in only 10 minutes. Viewing is by private appointment through the selling agent Homes Independent on 028 2565 1111
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
- 4.34m x 3.28m (14' 3" x 10' 9")
With oak balustrade staircase to first floor. Tiled flooring.
- 5.72m x 4.19m (18' 9" x 13' 9")
With wood burning stove with expose brick effect inset, granite hearth and surrounding mantle. Cornicing to ceiling and centre rose. Spot- lighting to ceiling.
- 6.88m x 3.94m (22' 7" x 12' 11")
With a range of solid maple framed units with butcher block worktop. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. 'Britannia gas and electric oven with hooded extractor fan over. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge. Pull out drawers. Glazed display units. Breakfast bar with granite worktop and seating area. Metro tiling splash back. Tiled flooring. Spot- lighting to ceiling. Large walk in pantry.
- DINING AREA:
- With tiled flooring and conservatory with double doors to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- With a range of eye and low level oak units with chrome handles. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Tiled flooring. Door to rear.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 6.02m x 4.8m (19' 9" x 15' 9")
(Open plan from kitchen) With multi-fuel burning stove to tiled hearth and wooden mantle. Bay window. Spot-lighting to ceiling. Solid oak wooden flooring. Door to rear hallway.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- With tiled flooring. Spot-lighting to ceiling. With hidden bookcase door to stairs leading to attic room.
- ATTIC ROOM:
- 5.79m x 3.73m (19' 0" x 12' 3")
Building control in place. Requires finishing to allow for 6th bedroom, playroom or study.
- 2.46m x 2.06m (8' 1" x 6' 9")
With 4-piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB, panelled bath with shower over, shower to enclosed tiled corner cubicle. Fully tiled walls, tiled flooring.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.68m x 3.58m (12' 1" x 11' 9")
With spot lighting to ceiling.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.81m x 3.73m (12' 6" x 12' 3")
With spot lighting to ceiling and large built-in wardrobes
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.7m x 4.06m (15' 5" x 13' 4")
With walk through dressing room and en-suite bathroom. Velux window. Spot-lighting to ceiling.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- With built-in vanity unit and spot-lighting to ceiling.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- 2.87m x 2.62m (9' 5" x 8' 7")
With 4-piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB, free standing bath and recently installed large shower to enclosed tiled corner cubicle. Fully tiled walls and flooring. Spot-lighting to ceiling. With access from landing.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.61m x 3.51m (11' 10" x 11' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.38m x 2.69m (11' 1" x 8' 10")
Currently used as study.
- DETACHED DOUBLED GARAGE:
- 7.06m x 5.82m (23' 2" x 19' 1")
With roller door and side pedestrian door. Currently divided up to allow for workshop.
- SHELTERED LOG STORE:
- Ideal for housing ride on lawnmower.
- Tarmac driveway leading from main road to house. The laneway is not shared with the neighbouring property; each household owns on side of the lane each. Yard currently used for ample parking and storage; however this is an ideal position for stables, workshop or other use. Tarmac and paved yard to front side and rear with gardens in lawn surrounding property. The site in total extends to approximately 2.9 acres with the property itself occupying approximately 1 acre and the remainder in surrounding agricultural fields. This additional land can be purchased separately at an asking price of offers around £30,000.00, this would be ideal as both a small holding and also for equestrian use.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »