- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious lounge
- Refitted kitchen/dining area
- 3 bedrooms
- Refitted bathroom
- Replaced internal doors
- Detached garage
- Alarm system
- UPVC double glazing throughout
- Oil fired heating
- UPVC eaves, soffits and fascia
- Front and rear gardens
Additional InformationA very stylish detached bungalow located in a small select development in the heart of Annahilt village.
The bungalow has been extensively renovated with many features including a superb refitted kitchen, contemporary new bathroom, oak internal doors and bespoke fitted furniture in the master bedroom.
There is a neat front garden and beautifully secluded rear garden which you can enjoy from the comfort of the conservatory.
A bus service, grocery store and post office are in the immediate area. Hillsborough village with gastro pubs, coffee shop and a stunning forest park is within a few minutes drive while Sprucefield with M1 and A1 access is just over 6 miles away.
Perfect for those who want an outstanding home with 'ready to move in' appeal.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- UPVC double glazed door. Large hotpress. Cloakroom.
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE:
- 4.55m x 3.58m (14' 11" x 11' 9")
Feature contemporary fireplace with open fire. Coved ceiling.
- REFITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 5.72m x 3.58m (18' 9" x 11' 9")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Built in hob and under oven. Stainless steel cooker hood with extractor fan. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed lights. UPVC double glazed door to conservatory.
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY:
- 2.97m x 2.87m (9' 9" x 9' 5")
Tiled floor overlooking rear garden.
- BEDROOM ONE:
- 3.66m x 3.25m (12' 0" x 10' 8")
Excellent range of fitted wardrobes and cupboards.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.28m x 3.02m (10' 9" x 9' 11")
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 3.51m x 2.67m (11' 6" x 8' 9")
- LUXURY REFITTED BATHROOM:
- White suite. Panelled bath with mixer taps and shower screen. Triton electric shower. Wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Part tiled walls and floor.
- DETACHED GARAGE WITH UTILITY SPACE:
- 5.46m x 3.71m (17' 11" x 12' 2")
Plumbed for washing machine. Light and power. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps.
- Front garden in lawn with shrubs and flowers. Pink pebbled driveway. Completely enclosed private rear garden in lawn with paved patio. Vegetable patch. Outside light and tap.
Off Ballynahinch Road, Annahilt
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »