This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Mid Terrace Property
- Located Within the Heart of Bloomfield
- Excellent Convenience to both Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages
- Two Large Double Bedrooms
- Lounge with Bay Window
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Referencing Fees - £45 per person and £25 for a guarantor (if applicable)
Additional InformationThis attractive terrace property is conveniently located in the well established area of Bloomfield. The location offers ease of access to the city commuter and is within walking distance to a range of local amenities, Ballyhackamore and retail outlets of Connswater shopping centre. There is a varied range of local schools also close at hand.
This fine home has been extremely well maintained by its present owner. Of particular note is the lounge dining room into bay window and bathroom with white suite. The property further benefits include uPVC double glazing and Phoenix Gas central heating.
- uPVC double glazed front door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM:
- 7.19m x 2.9m (23' 7" x 9' 6")
Storage under stairs.
- 3.53m x 2.26m (11' 7" x 7' 5")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, built-in gas fired boiler, uPVC double glazed access door to yard.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, panelled bath, part tiled walls, pedestal wash hand basin.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.06m x 2.95m (13' 4" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 2.34m (10' 7" x 7' 8")
- Not floored.
- Enclosed rear yard.
(in last 30 days)
51st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »