- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Mid Terrace in Popular & Convenient Location
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Ground Floor WC
- uPVC Double Glazed
- Enclosed Rear Yard
Additional InformationNorthern Property are delighted to offer to the sales market this outstanding mid terrace property on Hawthorn Street which enjoys a most convenient and central location. This area is popular due to its host of many local amenities including shops, schools, The Royal Victoria Hospital, the M1 Motorway and offers excellent commuter links to and from Belfast City Centre serviced by the new Belfast Glider Service.
The accommodation is set over three levels and comprises a spacious open plan living/dining area, kitchen, ground floor wc, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside there is an enclosed rear yard. This property will appeal to an array of potential purchasers in particular first time buyers and investors.
- uPVC front door to....
- Tiled flooring
- Laminate wooden floor
- LIVING ROOM:
- 2.866m x 6.481m (9' 5" x 21' 3")
9' 5" x 21' 3" (2.866m x 6.481m)
Laminate wooden floor
- 2.962m x 2.337m (9' 9" x 7' 8")
9' 9" x 7' 8" (2.962m x 2.337m)
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, part tiled walls. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridger freezer. Tiled flooring.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- 0.992m x 2.349m (3' 3" x 7' 8")
3' 3" x 7' 8" (0.992m x 2.349m)
Back door to rear yard.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- 1.275m x 2.356m (4' 2" x 7' 9")
4' 2" x 7' 9" (1.275m x 2.356m)
pedestal wash hand basin and low flush wc
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.139m x 3.55m (10' 4" x 11' 8")
10' 4" x 11' 8" (3.139m x 3.550m)
Laminate wooden floor, front outlook
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.206m x 2.417m (10' 6" x 7' 11")
10' 6" x 7' 11" (3.206m x 2.417m)
Laminate wooden floor
- 2.435m x 2.821m (7' 12" x 9' 3")
7' 12" x 9' 3" (2.435m x 2.821m)
White suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.51m x 3.923m (8' 3" x 12' 10")
8' 3" x 12' 10" (2.510m x 3.923m)
- Enclosed rear yard
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
The property is located on the popular Hawthorn Street just off the Falls Road in West Belfast.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »