This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Impressive Mid Terrace comprising Ground Floor Office suite plus two self-contained Apartments
- Offers a practical source of income for an investor (or even part owner-occupier)
- Ground Floor: 3 spacious Offices + Kitchen/store with feature ceilings
- First Floor: 2 Bedroomed Apartment with feature ceilings
- Second Floor: 3 Bedroomed Apartment with distant Lough view
- Gas Heating to all three units
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Bonus of six Parking Spaces to rear
- Front forecourt and enclosed communal rear Patio/garden area
- Full Planning has been Approved for three additional Apartments to the rear
- Situated within minutes walk of the Town Centre and Sea Front
Fronting what is one of Bangor’s main arterial routes this substantial 3-storied property offers a practical source of income for an investor (or even part owner-occupier). It is ideally situated within minutes walk from the town centre and sea front thereby providing easy access to all local amenities. The property itself offers excellent generous accommodation comprising three self-contained units; ground floor office suite and two spacious apartments on each of the upper floors ALL with gas fired central heating together with double glazing and benefit of the enclosed yard. An added bonus for the town centre is the 6-space parking area approached via a lane from Park Drive with direct entry to each unit along with being the only terrace having two front doors – allowing separate access to the commercial unit from the residential.
Apart from the existing units to provide a healthy income there is further potential to develop the rear area as it has planning approval for three new apartments. Accordingly, we highly recommend an early inspection so as to appreciate all that this excellent property has to offer.
30: Rateable Value £5,650 (Commercial) EPC G171 (pre gas)
30a: Capital Value £100,000 (Domestic) EPC D58
30b: Capital Value £110,000 (Domestic) EPC C71
LOCATION: The property is situated in the 2-way section of Hamilton Road – directly opposite the new Community Hub. To access the rear for parking, drive out of Bangor and at the traffic lights turn right into Park Drive, then immediately right again into the lane that runs along the back of the terrace; then look for the yellow sign saying “Caution Children Crossing”.
(in last 30 days)
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »