- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptionally Well Appointed Detached Family Home
- Generous Well Laid Out Accommodation Presented To A High Standard
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen With Casual Dining Area
- Bathroom, Ensuite & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Attached Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Pleasant Enclosed Rear Gardens
- Popular & Convenient Location Close To Local Amenities, Transport Routes & Belfast City Centre
- Ideal For Growing Family In Today's Market
Additional InformationGreer Park Avenue has consistently proved popular with a range of purchasers due to its convenient location with easy access to Belfast City Centre and main arterial routes including the Outer Ring and the Saintfield Road, Forestside Shopping Centre, excellent local schooling, churches and sporting facilities.
This particular detached family home is exceptionally well located within the development in a quiet cul-de-sac position and provides well appointed and presented accommodation to provide, four bedrooms, two reception rooms, together with high quality kitchen with dining area, bathroom, ensuite, and downstairs cloakroom.
In addition, the property benefits from a large attached garage, driveway parking, and pleasant enclosed private gardens to rear.
Likely to be of interest to the growing family in today's market. Viewing is by appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Hardwood door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Cloaks cupboard.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.56m x 2.84m (11' 8" x 9' 4")
Wood strip flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.11m x 3.58m (16' 9" x 11' 9")
Attractive feature fireplace. Laminate wooden floor. Sliding doors to rear garden.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 6.32m x 3.96m (20' 9" x 13' 0")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Granite work surfaces. Inset sink. Recessed for fridge/freezer. 4 ring hob. Electric oven. Stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher and washing machine.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.76m x 3.58m (12' 4" x 11' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower enclosure with overhead shower and additional telephone shower attachment. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 3.48m (12' 0" x 11' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.35m x 2.97m (11' 0" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (4) / STUDY:
- 2.64m x 1.91m (8' 8" x 6' 3")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- Hot press. Access to roof space.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Attached garage. Driveway parking. Gardens to rear laid predominately in lawns.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »