- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Shower Suite
- Oil Heating
- Majority Double Glazed
- Driveway With Parking
- Attached Garage
- Excellent Enclosed Rear Gardens
Additional InformationSituated on a large site, this detached bungalow offers well proportioned accommodation comprising three bedrooms, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen with access to lean to conservatory and shower suite. In addition the property benefits from an oil heating system and double glazing.
From the conservatory access is provided to the rear patio and large mature garden laid in lawns with an extensive range of plants trees and shrubs that captures the sun throughout most of the day. A short walk provides access to both the Saintfield and Beechill Roads, with excellent transport links to include the Cairnshill Park and Ride, leading schools and Forestside Shopping Centre.
An excellent home with superb potential for those wanting to downsize or those willing to extend and alter to create their dream home.
- Upvc glass panelled front door with side glazed panels to entrance hall porch. Tiled flooring. Glass panelled inner door to hallway.
Built in storage. Access to the roof-space via fold down ladder.
- Lounge 11'7 x 13'6 (3.53m x 4.11m)
- Living Room 11'4 x 10'2 (3.45m x 3.10m)
- Fitted Kitchen 12'3 x 8'5 (3.73m x 2.57m)
- Full range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel 1 ¼ sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Overhead extractor fan. Part tiled walls.
- Lean to conservatory 19'0 x 6'3 (5.79m x 1.91m)
- Bedroom One 12'0 x 10'2 (3.66m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom Two 11'5 x 11'5 (3.48m x 3.48m)
- Bedroom Three 9'0 x 8'4 (2.74m x 2.54m)
- Built in robe.
- Shower Room
- Shower suite comprising walk in shower mira port shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c Part tiled walls. Hot-press. Pvc ceiling.
- Front Garden
- Garden laid in lawns. Range to plants and shrubs.
Driveway with parking leading to attached garage.
- Attached Garage 21'0 x 8'8 (6.40m x 2.64m)
- (at widest points) up and over door housing an oil fired boiler.
- Rear Garden
- Flagged patio area with steps up to excellent gardens, lawns bordered mature hedging and shrubs. Pvc oil tank.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
56th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »