- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached 3 storey dwelling
- 4 Bedrooms (1 with en-suite shower room)
- 3 Reception rooms
- Kitchen with granite worktop
- Utility room
- Cloakroom with LFWC
- Recently refitted luxury shower room
- Floored roofspace (maybe suitable for conversion, subject to approvals)
- PVC double glazed windows
- Gas heating system
- Alarm system
- Beam vacuum system
- Double garage
- Large corner plot
- Enclosed to rear with garden and patio
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Walking distance to Galgorm Golf Club
- Easily accessible to both Ballymena Academy and Cambridge Grammar School
Additional InformationSuperbly situated on a spacious corner plot with a large front garden, Homes Independent are delighted to present for sale this stunning and unique property in this popular area off the Galgorm Road. Providing fantastic living accommodation over 3 floors including 4 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms, en-suite, utility room and with the added benefit of potentially being able to convert the attic to 2 further bedrooms subject to approvals. Offering gas heating, double garage and excellent convenience to Galgorm Golf Club; our agents encourage all potential purchasers to arrange their personal viewing without hesitation.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With Hardwood front door with glazed side panes. Cornicing to ceiling. Solid Oak wooden flooring.
- 4.97m x 4.23m (16' 4" x 13' 11")
With cast iron gas fire with tiled hearth and cream surround and mantle. Cornicing to ceiling. Large window allowing an abundance of light to flow through.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 6.29m x 3.61m (20' 8" x 11' 10")
With gas fired stove. Solid oak flooring. Spacious dining area. With triple aspect windows to rear. PVC door to rear.
- 4.27m x 3.26m (14' 0" x 10' 8")
With a range of solid eye and low level units with granite worktop and splashback. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and granite drainer. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated microwave. Integrated fridge/freezer. Display unit. Space for Rangemaster style stove with extractor fan over. Integrated seating area. Under pelmet lighting. Tiled flooring. Spotlighting to ceiling. TV point.
- With access to loft. Double built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.6m x 3.42m (11' 10" x 11' 3")
With en-suite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- With 3 piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB with storage and shower to enclosed corner cubicle. Panelled ceiling. Tiled flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.88m x 2.99m (12' 9" x 9' 10")
With wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 2.46m (9' 9" x 8' 1")
With wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.58m x 2.52m (11' 9" x 8' 3")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- With recently fitted 3 piece luxury suite comprising LFWC, WHB with storage and large shower unit with Mira shower. Heated towel rail. Light up mirror. Splashback tiling. Tiled flooring. Panelled ceiling. Spotlighting to ceiling.
- GARDEN ROOM/BEDROOM (5):
- 3.56m x 3.97m (11' 8" x 13' 0")
With tiled flooring. Double PVC doors to rear. Ideal for use as a 5th bedroom or alternatively as a beautifully positioned garden room in the summer time.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.3m x 1.95m (7' 7" x 6' 5")
With a range of eye and low level fitted units, Belfast sink with stainless steel mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble drier. Tiled flooring. Door to cloakroom.
- With LFWC and WHB. Fitted storage unit. Tiled flooring.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.02m x 5.43m (19' 9" x 17' 10")
With double doors at front of property. Power and light. Fitted Radiators.
- Paved driveway allowing off-street parking for 6/7 cars. Outside lights. Large garden in lawn to front of property with planted trees and shrubbery area. Paved patio area to rear. Outside lights. Garden in lawn to rear with planted beds in shrub. With the garden room having double doors on to the patio it makes a most perfect entertainment area during BBQ season. Enclosed by wooden fencing and mature hedging.
Located off the Galgorm Road between Ballymena and Galgorm.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »