- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Three bed semi detached home
- Living room
- Kitchen with dining area
- Enclosed rear garden
- Cul de sac location
- Oil fired central heating
- Convenient to A1
We are pleased to offer for sale this semi-detached family home located just off the Harrys Road. The property is within close proximity to Hillsborough and offers ease of access to many local amenities, main arterial routes and public transport services. This property benefits from a spacious lounge, open plan kitchen/dining room on the ground floor and three good sized bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. Outside the property has a well maintained front lawn with double tarmac driveway and to the rear you have a low maintenance gardens laid out in lawns. Recent sales in the area have proved very popular so early viewing is a must
- Entrance Porch
- Glazed pvc front door and glazed side panel leading to entrance hall.
- Entrance Hall
- Stairs leading to first floor.
- Living Room 13'7" x 11'8" (4.14m x 3.56m)
- Tiled fireplace with wood surround, tiled hearth, wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining 18'0" x 11'5" (5.49m x 3.48m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating, integrated oven and hob, stainless steel cooker hood with extractor fan, single drainer stainless sink unit, space for fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine. Wood laminate flooring, PVC glazed door leading to rear. Dining Area.
- First floor
- Access to roof space.
- Bedroom One 13'8" x 9'0" (4.17m x 2.74m)
- Built in storage.
- Bedroom Two 11'4" x 9'2" (3.45m x 2.79m)
- Front facing room.
- Bedroom Three 9'9" x 8'6" (2.97m x 2.59m)
- Front facing room.
- Bathroom 7'5 x 5'9 (2.26m x 1.75m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, wall panelling?
- Garden to front laid to lawn, tarmac driveway. Enclosed garden to rear laid to lawn, with paved patio area.
- Garage 17'6" x 9'11" (5.33m x 3.02m)
- Attached garage, power and light.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »