30 Dundrod Road,
Nutts Corner, Crumlin, BT29 4ST
4 Bed Detached House
Contact the Agent
Ulster Property Sales (Andersonstown)
Last listed at Offers around £329,950
An extremely rare opportunity to purchase this substantial detached home constructed approximately 16 years ago. With well-proportioned and flexible accommodation extending to approximately 2750sqft together with an additional, large two storey garage with habitable accommodation to first floor and a separate office and boiler house extending to around, an extra 2000sq ft, this extraordinary home surrounded by beautiful open Countryside enjoys semi-rural living yet only an approximate 15 minutes’ drive to Belfast, Lisburn, Antrim and approximately 6 minutes to Crumlin and all its amenities to include a Tesco Superstore, schooling and leisure facilities. Four good sized bedrooms, to include master bedroom with a large en-suite bathroom and separate shower cubicle and four separate reception rooms to include a Upvc double glazed conservatory or alternatively five bedrooms and three separate reception rooms providing a bedroom at ground floor level. Kitchen with access to separate utility room. Sizeable white family bathroom on first floor with separate shower cubicle. Downstairs W.C. Dual driveways. Oil fired central heating system with underfloor heating to ground floor. Upvc double glazed, Pvc eaves, fascia, and guttering. Plenty of off-road parking to Large, detached garage with electric roller door, toilet, light, power, and stove which heats radiators as well as access to a substantial first floor space with approval for habitable accommodation, also with light, power, radiators, and toilet. Enclosed front and rear gardens. Septic tank. A home that will suit a wide range of buyers coupled with this accessible location on the Belfast side of Crumlin, including a short drive to Divis and The Black Mountain and we strongly recommend viewing. (Please note the red line is for reference only and is a rough guide as to the property boundary. The surrounding field is not included)
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood strip floor, spotligths, cornicing.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- Low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls and floor.
Feature double doors from hallway to;
- LIVING ROOM 7.42m x 3.78m (24'4 x 12'5)
- Wood strip floor, cornicing, centre roses, attractive fireplace, stove.
- FAMILY ROOM / BEDROOM 5 3.71m x 3.61m (12'2 x 11'10)
- Wood strip floor, cornicing / centre rose.
- DINING ROOM 5.16m x 4.17m (16'11 x 13'8)
- Beautiful tiled floor, cornicing, double doors to kitchen, Upvc double glazed double doors to;
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY 3.94m x 3.84m (12'11 x 12'7)
- Beautiful tiled floor, Upvc double glazed double doors.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 5.74m x 4.06m (18'10 x 13'4)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 11/2 bowl sink unit, spotlights, tiled floor.
- SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
- Range of low level units, spotlights.
Feature staircase to;
- FIRST FLOOR
- SPACIOUS LANDING
- Solid wooden floor, spotlights, beautiful views.
- BEDROOM 1 5.23m x 4.29m (17'2 x 14'1)
- Solid wooden floor, beautiful views.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM
- Bath, low flush w.c, wash hand basin, separate shower cubicle, shower unit, spotlights, extractor fan, tiled walls and floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.76m x 3.66m (12'4 x 12'0)
- BEDROOM 3 5.64m x 3.61m (18'6 x 11'10)
- Solid wooden floor, beautiful views.
- BEDROOM 4 6.02m x 3.12m (19'9 x 10'3)
- Solid wooden floor.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Feature roll top bath with mixertaps, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, wash hand basin with mixertaps, storage cabinet, separate shower cubicle, spotlights, extractor fan, tiled walls and floor.
- Well maintained front garden, enclosed rear tarmac garden.
- LARGE DETACHED GARAGE 8.26m x 7.95m (27'1 x 26'1)
- Toilet / storage, light and power, electric roller door, burning stove, radiators, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, access to first floor, Upvc double glazed double doors, spotlights, keylite windows, access to;
- FIRST FLOOR WITH APPROVAL FOR HABITABLE ACCOMMODAT 6.32m x 3.91m (20'9 x 12'10)
- Spotlights, Building Control Regulation Completion Certificate for two storey garage with habitable accommodation to first floor. Application Ref Number: AA/2090/0102.
- BOILER ROOM
- Oil fired boiler, light and power.
- Office / Storage 6.32m 3.91m (20'9 12'10)
Schools near 30 Dundrod Road, Nutts Corner, Crumlin, BT29 4ST
- Selective Grammar Schools
- Integrated Colleges
- Secondary Schools
- Primary Schools
Sorry we couldn't find any selective grammar schools within in a null miles radius of this property
Loading Area Price Data
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - with 4 photos on the search results page showing the best features of your property as chosen by you
Adverts appear above standard ads and are twice the size of a standard ad
Premier properties receive 3.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Reach more buyers - push your advert up to the top of the search results every week for the first four weeks
Advertise until sold - with no limits or expiry date, your advert stays up until it's sale agreed
Upgrade option - with our 'bump it back' package to push your advert back to the top of the search results
Featured listing currently unavailable for this property.
You choose the duration
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - in an area specifically chosen by you for as long as you want
Adverts appear above standard ads
Featured properties receive 1.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Attract buyers - your advert will appear at the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order
Upgrade your advert - to a premier listing with no limit or expiry date
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.