- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi-detached house
- 3 bedrooms (master with en-suite)
- Lounge with electric stove to granite hearth
- Kitchen with walnut fitted units
- Utility room
- Ground floor cloakroom with LFWC
- White oak internal doors
- Oil fired central heating system
- PVC double glazed windows
- Gardens in lawn to rear
- Off-street parking to front of property
- Large log cabin to rear with many potential uses (fully insulated and doubled glazed)
Additional InformationHomes Independent bring to the market this beautifully presented and tastefully decorated ideal first time buy. Situated close to the coast on the edge of the village of Cushendun, this property offers 3 bedrooms (master with en-suite) and a spacious and fully insulated log cabin, offers endless potential such as home office.
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
- With extra wide balustrade staircase to first floor. Solid walnut flooring.
- CLOAK CUPBOARD:
- With LFWC, WHB. Splash back tiling. Tiled flooring.
- 4.34m x 4.09m (14' 3" x 13' 5")
With electric stove to granite hearth. Solid wooden flooring.
- 6.2m x 3.58m (20' 4" x 11' 9")
With a range of eye and low level walnut units. 1 1/4 bowl stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Integrated 4-ring ceramic hob and electric oven with stainless steel extractor fan over. Integrated American fridge/ freezer. Integrated dishwasher. PVC door to rear.
- UTILITY AREA:
- With walnut fitted units. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer.
- With access to loft via pull down ladder. (loft floored and with power and light) Hot-press with shelved storage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.88m x 2.92m (16' 0" x 9' 7")
With en-suite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- With LFWC, WHB, shower to enclosed tiled corner cubicle. Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 2.84m (9' 10" x 9' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.m x 2.84m (9' 10" x 9' 4")
- With LFWC, WHB with vanity unit, panelled bath. Shower to enclosed tiled corner cubicle. Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- With 2x designated parking spaces.
Garden in lawn to rear. Site private and bounded by wooden fencing and gate.
Raised decking area to rear, ideal for BBQ season.
- LOG CABIN:
- 4.11m x 2.44m (13' 6" x 8' 0")
With double glazing and fully insulated, potential for various uses.
- GARDEN SHED:
- 2.31m x 1.98m (7' 7" x 6' 6")
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
77th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »