- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Bay Fronted Red Brick Mid-Terrace
- Open-Plan Living/Dining Room with Bay Window
- Good Sized Kitchen with a Range of Appliances
- Tiled Conservatory with Heat and Power
- Two Well-Proportioned First Floor Bedrooms
- Master with En Suite Shower Room
- Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating / uPVC Double Glazing
- Front Courtyard and Enclosed Rear Patio Garden
- Popular Residential Location on Quiet Street
- Amenities at Connswater and in Ballyhackamore Village
- Next to Public Transport Links for Belfast City Centre
- Local Primary and Secondary Schools in Close Proximity
- Ideal First Time Buy / Investment Property
Additional InformationLikely to appeal to the first time buyer or investor, this terrace is well presented throughout. Clarendon Avenue is a quiet residential address, ideally situated to avail of local shops, schools and amenities and also offers convenience to Belfast city centre via private and public transport. There are local primary and secondary schools in the vicinity.
The property itself comprises open-plan living/dining room, kitchen and conservatory to the rear. Upstairs, there are two double bedrooms (master with en suite shower room) and family bathroom. Externally there is a front forecourt and enclosed rear patio garden. The property is fully uPVC double glazed and benefits from oil fired central heating.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- Double glazed uPVC front door with fan light.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor, ceiling cornice.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.07m x 2.91m (19' 11" x 9' 7")
(into bay). Laminate wooden floor, tongue and groove ceiling. Archway to...
- 5.82m x 1.9m (19' 1" x 6' 3")
Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, integrated electric under-bench oven with four ring ceramic hob and extractor hood over, space for fridge, space for freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, breakfast bar, recessed spotlights, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- 3.71m x 2.44m (12' 2" x 8' 0")
Heat, light, power, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC door to rear.
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.m x 2.9m (9' 10" x 9' 6")
Ceiling cornice, recessed spotlights. Open-plan to...
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising tiled quadrant shower cubicle with electric power shower over, vanity unit with chrome mixer tap and tiled splash back, recessed spotlights, vinyl floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.96m x 2.92m (9' 9" x 9' 7")
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with electric shower unit over, shelved hot press with copper cylinder and Willis style immersion heater, fully tiled walls, vinyl floor.
- Courtyard with pebbled flower bed and border wall.
- Enclosed patio garden with border fencing and hedging, oil fired boiler in housing.
From the Orangefield roundabout, turn down Bloomfield Road and take the third left onto Clarendon Avenue. Number 30 is on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
47th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »