- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi-detached house
- Three bedrooms
- UPVC DG and OFCH
- Two off street parking spaces
- Enclosed rear garden
- Close to town centre
Additional InformationWell presented semi-detached house, off-street parking for two cars and enclosed rear garden on Carnduff Drive.
Carnduff drive is an established town centre residential area within walking distance of all the retail, commercial and leisure amenities.
The property has three bedrooms and will appeal to first time buyers or young families who will appreciate its convenient location.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge and kitchen / dining area then three bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing and an oil fired central heating system. Two off-street parking bays to front and enclosed rear garden.
- UPVC and glazed front door. Tiled floor and telephone point.
- Lounge 4.85m x 3.15m (15'11" x 10'4")
- Spacious living room with bay window. Laminate strip wood flooring and TV point.
- Kitchen / dining area 5.85m x 2.55m (19'2" x 8'4")
- Good range of floor and eye level kitchen units in a shaker style and single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge / freezer. Tiled floor and splashback. UPVC and glazed rear door. Recessed spot lighting.
- First floor
- Carpeted stairs to first floor landing.
- Bathroom 1.82m x 1.7m (6'0" x 5'7")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath and screen with electric shower over the bath. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 3.95m x 2.65m (13'0" x 8'8")
- Carpeted double bedroom with hotpress.
- Bedroom 2 3.15m x 2.85m (10'4" x 9'4")
- Carpeted double bedroom with built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 2.95m x 2.25m (9'8" x 7'5")
- Carpeted bedroom.
- Stoned front garden providing off-street parking for two cars.
- Enclosed rear garden with lawn, paved and concrete areas. Brick shed housing oil boiler. Oil tank.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »