- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Spacious entrance hall with staircase to first floor / Ground floor W/C
- Dining room (currently used as a gym) / Separate study
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Full range high gloss white units / Integrated oven, hob, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Utility room with full range of matching high gloss units
- First floor landing with access to balcony
- Main living room 18'2 x 14'6 (max) with two sets of PVC double glazed French doors to balcony with
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room to first floor with additional three bedrooms to second floor (one with ensuite)
- Family bathroom to second floor with modern white suite
- PVC double glazed windows / Gas fired central heating / Security alarm / Tarmac drive with parking for three cars
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase one of the iconic three storey detached house's occupying a prominent position to the front of the extremley popular Carnbeg development on the outskirts of Antrim town yet within easy access of all local amenities, transport facilities and Dunsilly Roundabout providing access to the M2 motorway. Providing contemporary style living with a first floor lounge area and master bedroom with ensuite, this exceptional family home has been re-configured by opening two bedrooms into one to create a very large bedroom on the second floor together with two further rooms providing four generous rooms instead of the original five. With two ensuites, a family bathroom and ground floor W/C this well appointed property also boasts a study and kitchen with informal dining area with full range of white high gloss contemporary style units and range of appliances. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Covered open entrance porch. PVC double glazed door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first floor. Double radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- White low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- LIVINGROOM 4.42m x 3.71m (14'6 x 12'2)
- Currently used as a gym. Full depth windows.
- STUDY 2.67m x 1.68m (8'9 x 5'6)
- Dual aspect windows. Single radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINNING AREA 3.71m x 3.35m (12'2 x 11)
- Full range of high gloss white high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with stainless steel and glass over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated fridge, freezer and dish washer. High level breakfast bar in matching high gloss white. PVC double glazed French doors to rear. Low level down lights. Double radiator.
- UTILITY 3.35m x 1.70m (11 x 5'7)
- Full range of white high gloss high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting wood effect work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Concealed gas fired boiler. Larder unit. PVC double glazed door to rear. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- PVC double glazed door and side window to balcony. Staircase to second floor with pine moulded hand rail and turned balustrade.
- LOUNGE 5.54m x 4.42m (18'2 x 14'6)
- (max) Semi-solid wood floor. Low voltage down lights. Projector and screen. 2No PVC double glazed French doors to balcony. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 4.37m x 3.35m (14'4 x 11)
- (max) 2No. wall mounted TV points. Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. PVC clad shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and pivot and slide door. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
- SECOND FLOOR LANDING
- Hotpress with pressurised water tank. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 2 5.51m x 3.35m (18'1 x 11)
- (Only 2 bedroom opened into one). Access to loft. 2No. double radiators
- BEDROOM 3 3.10m x 3.05m (10'2 x 10)
- Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Corner quadrant shower tray with thermostatic shower unit. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 4 3.61m x 2.34m (11'10 x 7'8)
- (max) Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising double ended bath with off-set mixer taps and 'pencil' hand shower, low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Shower recess plumbed and wired for electric shower unit. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
- Tarmac drive to side with parking for up to 3 cars. Garden to front and side in neat lawn and kerbed edging. Paved pathway to front and side. Outside tap. Timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed garden at rear in neat lawn and paved patio. Outside light. Timber fencing and 6Ft brick wall. Space for garage.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note that none of the services or appliances have been tested at the property
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
34th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »