- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Deceptively Spacious Split Level Detached Family Home in a particularly sought after location
- Very well presented throughout
- Generous Lounge, Sitting Room and Family Room
- Modern fitted Kitchen with Casual Dining Area
- Separate Utility Room
- 4 Double Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Integral Double Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Tarmac driveway providing ample off street parking
- Private, rear Garden backing onto Strickland's Glen
- Raised Decked Area in side Garden
- Close proximity to the coast, with beautiful walks towards Helen's Bay and Bangor Marina
- Five minutes' walk to Bangor West train halt offering direct transport to Belfast City Centre
- Bangor Town Centre is only five minute's drive away and offers an array of shopping facilities, boutiques and restaurants
Additional InformationLocated in Bangor West, well known and highly regarded for its mix of quality housing and close proximity to leading schools, delightful coastal walks and the railway halt at Bangor West, this well presented detached family home offers a wealth of accommodation suitable for a range of prospective purchasers seeking a well-appointed family home in this most private and quiet location.
Internally the property offers an exceptionally generous living room with feature fireplace, modern fitted kitchen with a full complement of built in appliances, sitting room, four double bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room) as well as further family room and study on the lower level. The property further benefits a utility room and an integral garage. Properties offering such well-appointed accommodation rarely come available in this area and early viewing is a must to fully appreciate all this property has to offer.
- Tiled porch with glazed hardwood entrance door with glazed side panel to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hotpress, storage cupboard, access to partly floored attic.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 7.16m x 5.44m (23' 6" x 17' 10")
Corniced ceiling, raised tiled fireplace with brass inset.
- 5.38m x 2.97m (17' 8" x 9' 9")
Range of high and low level Maplewood kitchen units, woodblock laminate worktops, tiled splashback, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, single Bosch oven with combi microwave Bosch oven above, built-in fridge freezer, Bosch electric hob, stainless steel extractor hood, Bosch dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, built-in wine rack, low voltage spot lighting, breakfast bar area, space for casual dining table.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 5.38m x 3.48m (17' 8" x 11' 5")
Solid wood flooring, low voltage spot lighting.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.42m x 2.95m (14' 6" x 9' 8")
- Ensuite shower room, corner shower unit with thermostatic shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail, low voltage spot lighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.06m x 3.38m (13' 4" x 11' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.4m x 2.97m (11' 2" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.35m x 2.97m (11' 0" x 9' 9")
Built-in wardrobes with sliding doors.
- Modern white bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower unit, low flush wc, wall hung wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, low voltage spotlighting, ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.96m x 2.97m (13' 0" x 9' 9")
Built-in storage cupboard, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, oil fired boiler, door to garage and door to garden.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.94m x 3.m (19' 6" x 9' 10")
Built-in storage cupboard with shelving, door to basement storage. White aluminium and glazed sliding door to rear garden.
- 4.44m x 3.m (14' 7" x 9' 10")
Low voltage spot lighting, built-in cupboards.
- Tarmac driveway leading to garage. Paving.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 6.71m x 5.38m (22' 0" x 17' 8")
Up and over door, oil tank, light and power.
- To side - Decking and paved area.
- To rear - Lawns, mature trees, hedging and shrubs.
Further paved and patio areas looking onto Strickland's Glen.
Travelling along the Crawfordsburn Road towards Bangor continue through the roundabout onto the Bryansburn Road, pass Bangor West train halt turn left into Bryansburn Park, then take the second right into Bryansburn Avenue. No 30 is located on your right hand side down a shared driveway.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
33rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »